PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

s3mp3rfi
08-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Would it be possible to talk about or show a screenshot highlighting all the items on the HUD, from what I can tell from videos there's a picture of your guy which shows where you're hurt, an icon to show what position your in, a suppression and stanima bar, objective bar, magazine count and minimap. Is this correct?

Second I saw in a video the game will only be shipping with two tanks. Does this mean additional maps and tanks would be available via paid DLC or provided as free updates like with Ostfront?

QuattroBajeena
08-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Would it be possible to talk about or show a screenshot highlighting all the items on the HUD, from what I can tell from videos there's a picture of your guy which shows where you're hurt, an icon to show what position your in, a suppression and stanima bar, objective bar, magazine count and minimap. Is this correct?

Second I saw in a video the game will only be shipping with two tanks. Does this mean additional maps and tanks would be available via paid DLC or provided as free updates like with Ostfront?

For question number 2, there's going to be 2 more tank and 2 infantry carriers to be added post release. And they are all going to be completely free.

Zithoraxx
08-02-2011, 08:39 PM

Tripwire don't really like to do paid DLC that will separate a playerbase (outside of expansions), and it's been said that maps and vehicles will be added in free of charge later on. The reason it's only launching with 2 is because of the time it takes to fully model the interiors and such, but we'll see more later on! :D

EDIT: See the above post for more info as to what we'll be getting in terms of vehicles. I wasn't completely sure.

Haarvieh
08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Basicly this is your answer.
Scroll down for picture with all HUD elements. The DLC question is aswered too. After release 4 new vehicles as free dlc.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=48698

s3mp3rfi
08-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the replies!

I actually went ahead and did a search after I posted and found this quote:
There will be additional vehicles, maps etc for the base game. Those will be free, as always. Probably won't be "vanity packs" as this is a realism-focused game, so bling doesn't fit too well!

We are looking at doing expansion packs for money down the road - but those will be about the same size as the base game, including MP and SP etc etc.This news makes me happy :D

Still curious about the HUD though :)

Zithoraxx
08-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the replies!

I actually went ahead and did a search after I posted and found this quote:
This news makes me happy :D

Still curious about the HUD though :)

Thanks for pulling up that quote! I was searching for that as well for a friend and this thread. For the HUD elements, read Haarvieh's response :)

s3mp3rfi
08-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks Haarvieh, couple things on the HUD that I didn't see when watching videos. I especially like the range display!