PDA

View Full Version : So short before hating this game

Amander
08-03-2011, 03:01 AM
Guys, seriously. What the heck is with all the teleporting enemies? Ok, sometimes, it's interesting. But it also gets annoying when a hallway I was in just one switch ago was empty and is now full of enemies which came from nowhere.
The last mission from EP1 broke the tide for me. Every few meters I'm surrounded by teleporting enemies. Why? Seriously, why? If it's really REALLY neccessary to bring additional foes in, use dropships or something. And DON'T OVERDO IT! From time to time, it's thrilling. But in this mission, it was just bloody annoying.

zratchet
08-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Arcade or Classic mode?

Amander
08-03-2011, 12:20 PM
The one labeled as easier.
And, I'd like to apologize. My post is alot of raging, it's just that all the spawning enemies became annoying.

zratchet
08-03-2011, 12:46 PM
No problem, that level is admittedly hard. ;)

Amander
08-03-2011, 01:37 PM
It's not about the level being hard, it's just that it's bloody annoying that enemies teleport in all the time. Or almost all the time.

Antonpup
08-03-2011, 01:39 PM
It can get annoying when you activate a certain terminal, and then 10 of them teleport behind you. Maybe have them spawn offscreen and then go towards you...

zratchet
08-03-2011, 02:27 PM
To tell the truth, this is one of the hardest games I have played, you guys are doing better than me (I play coop :P )

Amander
08-04-2011, 01:45 AM
I am really not angry about the diffuculty, I am angry about the way you've picked to make it difficult.

zratchet
08-04-2011, 02:19 AM
I understand - well, it's simpler to create this, than dropships.

Amander
08-04-2011, 02:31 AM
I understand - well, it's simpler to create this, than dropships.Dude, I am not against this gameplay mechanik per se, you just overused it! It's annoying when this happens all the time. I mean, you can preplace enemies aswell. And when spawning them, you can make the spawn before me sometimes, not all around me almost all the time.

I am against this being the main gameplay mechanic, not against this being a gameplay mechanic.