PDA

View Full Version : Creative Carnage

TheCrowe
08-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Made this thread due to a possibility for some over complicated kills thanks to the physics engine. Let us devise or tell of some of our most fiendish attacks.

-playing New Eden
-Using the Speculum Ovum (?)the proxy bomb launcher)
-being rushed by ~10 looters
-psi-force a nearby car high into the air
-plant a bomb on its bottom with the launcher
-watch it land smack bang in the middle of their group. Killing all of them.

laughed heartily for a long time after this, had NO idea it would work.

Emeraldelite4
08-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Destroy and interceptor and have it land on a squad of feds xD. Shoot a barrel and have it ricochet off a wall and slam a bandit in the stomach.

Hansuki
08-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Mario jumping and squashing guys is always fun. Turning 1 of 5 guys in a group into a werewolf while cloaked is also fun.

but badass? 30 kills, 40 bullets, dual pistols. :D lvl 6 targeting systems ftw. also the 444 killing anything.

Biggest "this game is so cool" moment? Mars level, farming some helldemons/guys/heles on the bridge by Hollyweed. Im paying attn to the big guys, looking over the cliff sniping, and I dont notice the squad that usually opens fire from a distance is standing right behind me. I take a melee hit in the back and turn quickly, Hes right in my face so I panic and backstep, OFF THE BRIDGE, as im falling I zoom in and dragon the guy teleporting me back on to the platform where his buddies had already left me for dead and were slowly turning back around like "wtf?!?!" as I shot them. It was a great movie moment.

VeryBumpy
08-04-2011, 09:03 AM
-psi-force a nearby car high into the air

Wait, the cars can be moved? Got 13hours in this game and I never noticed. lol.

vagan
08-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Mario jumping and squashing guys is always fun. Turning 1 of 5 guys in a group into a werewolf while cloaked is also fun.

but badass? 30 kills, 40 bullets, dual pistols. :D lvl 6 targeting systems ftw. also the 444 killing anything.

Biggest "this game is so cool" moment? Mars level, farming some helldemons/guys/heles on the bridge by Hollyweed. Im paying attn to the big guys, looking over the cliff sniping, and I dont notice the squad that usually opens fire from a distance is standing right behind me. I take a melee hit in the back and turn quickly, Hes right in my face so I panic and backstep, OFF THE BRIDGE, as im falling I zoom in and dragon the guy teleporting me back on to the platform where his buddies had already left me for dead and were slowly turning back around like "wtf?!?!" as I shot them. It was a great movie moment.

wow- i have to try out this dragon thingy!

Kobo
08-04-2011, 09:53 AM
My favorite moment so far was in a multiplayer game. A bunch of players were trying to shoot this sniper in New Eden that was way up high and really far away. I only had my sword so I carefully lined up my crosshairs and cast dragon. I got a sweet "You killed a master" message as bullets were missing all around me in my new perch from my allies with bad aim.

Tuoppo
08-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Jump on two clumped friendly guys at the HQ stairs. They died. I lol'd. (BTW no thought it was an act of aggression and I didn't draw any fire to myself)

Gman03
08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
My favorite so far is when I was on the Mars/Noctis mission. I'm standing atop some of the ruins in the area, shooting at an interceptor (or battleturret? I can't tell the difference) with the 444. As it turns and starts flying towards me, I get an insane idea. I pull out the 'exploding' sword, and with the power of my level 8 cyber-legs, I leap into the oncoming gunship and destroy it with a charged sword swing.

I died from the fall and damage I had sustained, but it was worth it.

bowmoq
08-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Oh man...I'm so jealous of you guys. People need so start filming this deaths and link it so we can see them. The coolest kill I've done so far was sprinting with my sword equipped and jump over a guy with a minigun, landed on its back and sliced its arm off...but I'm yet very early in my gameplay :p

tomatos12
08-04-2011, 10:35 AM
well, in them marz level, after shooting the ♥♥♥♥ out of a deuz ex, a nearby helicopter starts shooting at me. with 0 rounds in my sniper and a full energy bar, i do the triangle gate thing wich somehow takes down the helicopter. the heli swerves around and finally falls....right into the deus ex for a giant explosion. neither survived. i needed a new change of underware

ZanderArch
08-04-2011, 11:12 AM
First level on Mars where you are working with Dutch. I was going down a ladder and a bunch of those little Xenomorph looking guys were waiting for me at the bottom.

Goomba Stomped them into a fine red mist.

My favorite so far is when I was on the Mars/Noctis mission. I'm standing atop some of the ruins in the area, shooting at an interceptor (or battleturret? I can't tell the difference) with the 444. As it turns and starts flying towards me, I get an insane idea. I pull out the 'exploding' sword, and with the power of my level 8 cyber-legs, I leap into the oncoming gunship and destroy it with a charged sword swing.

I died from the fall and damage I had sustained, but it was worth it.

Manliest Cyberdeath in the thread so far.