PDA

View Full Version : Will I get pre-order bonus?

DarkByke
08-04-2011, 08:06 PM
I pre-ordered this as soon as it was available.
Now I see they've added a TF2 item to pre-orders.

Will I get the item still?

EDIT: CONFIRMED that my items are indeed added to TF2 upon launching the game (haven't played it in some time). Good to know!

BBboy20
08-04-2011, 08:57 PM
It's just a tad irked that I'm a rare breed of person who still buys physical copies of the latest AAA PC games, pre-ordered these months ago, and find out the only way to get these TF2 hats is by digitally purchasing it on Steam.

Worst part is if Skyrim has a CE.

DarkByke
08-04-2011, 09:38 PM
It's just a tad irked that I'm a rare breed of person who still buys physical copies of the latest AAA PC games, pre-ordered these months ago, and find out the only way to get these TF2 hats is by digitally purchasing it on Steam.

Worst part is if Skyrim has a CE.

Pardon? CE?

Insanic1
08-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Pardon? CE?

collectors edition

reece
08-04-2011, 11:02 PM
I pre ordered skyrim today, if they have a CE, ill cancel the pre-order and get the CE, seeing as you can cancel pre orders

Vriess
08-05-2011, 08:23 AM
I pre ordered skyrim today, if they have a CE, ill cancel the pre-order and get the CE, seeing as you can cancel pre orders

Yep, same here. Pre-ordered Skyrim today, but will cancel if retail gets a CE. I've canceled my Deus Ex: Human Revolution pre-order for the same reason.

DarkByke
08-05-2011, 09:51 AM
CONFIRMED that my items are indeed added to TF2 upon launching the game (haven't played it in some time). Good to know!