PDA

View Full Version : Having a tad few issues

Kidalanna
08-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Overall, this game is quite adorable. Taking into consideration that it's somewhat of an older game, I have no complaint about the graphics/how it plays. So far, I've only just gotten into town, but I've had fun so far.
Only had a few issues, and I'm not sure how many of my problems are my computer, and how many are simply just unfavorable features of the game.

1. After a certain point, I could no longer pick up gems.
--- It all started with killing the slimes in the water. I killed them, and around five gems or so dropped. I tried to pick them up, and couldn't pick up any of them except for one that was right on the edge of the water. Then, no matter where the gems were located (grass, slopes, next to a tree) I found myself completely unable to pick them up. They didn't even get that funny look that tells you you're in just the right spot to pick them up.

2. Slow movement speed
--- I'm guessing this is probably just something with the game, but it looks like the character should be running, but they move at a rather slow pace. Is there a way to change that?

3. Talking
--- I was mainly wondering if there was a way to go back. Because I tried what you can do in most RPGs, which is speed it up so that the whole message is displayed, and you don't have to read at the incredibly slow talking speed. I ended up hitting 'Enter' and thus skipping a few messages entirely. If there isn't a way to go back, does anyone know a site that would have all the lines on it?

Edit;;
Also, I have a question. Is there a way to re-arrange the orders of the gems, so I can actually make certain combos?

Newblade
08-05-2011, 04:02 AM
1. Never had that problem. Are you sure you are not full? (6 gems)

2. Maybe the game is running slow in your computer.

3. You can change text speed in options. Anyway, you can press up in the current conversation to check out history.

4. You can not re-arrange gems. However, you can keep pressed the magic button to cancel gems and pick them up again.

mLegion
08-05-2011, 10:58 AM
1. After a certain point, I could no longer pick up gems.

make sure you dont already have 6

2. Slow movement speed

there are speed boots that make you go faster, also 1 or 2 spells do this

3. Talking

the ingame options menu on the title screen has some text options, also there are 2 keys that speed up text in the game, one doubles the speed of text and cutscenes and one makes it zoom past way too fast to read.

Also, I have a question. Is there a way to re-arrange the orders of the gems, so I can actually make certain combos?

press the magic button to charge a spell and keep holding it, after a few seconds the spell will stop and the charged gems will be dropped allowing you to pick them up in a different order

Kidalanna
08-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Oh, duh! I have full gems! >.< I feel so slow.
Alrightys, thanks for all the information, guys~ It's a big help. :D