PDA

View Full Version : Got it from the HIB3, a question

Ducci
08-07-2011, 05:27 AM
I'm at the imperial armory now, place where you can practice and buy weapons. A tiny problem I have, is that I can't seem to store a weapon? The guy who bought me out of the slavery told me that I should align it to something and then hold right click to store it. Can someone tell me what do I have to do actually?

EDIT: And I've noticed that I've got silver gold and copper coins, and under the coins in the shop it says that 1 gold coin = 4 silver coins or 8 copper coins. But I've got plenty of silver and copper coins, how do I turn them into golden ones?

kotekzot
08-07-2011, 06:56 AM
just toss them in the hall, they'll be up on the hooks nice and neat when you come back.

you don't, they are interchangeable, just shop normally.

Kasofa
08-07-2011, 07:53 AM
All of my weapons except for the held ones will disappear after I buy another weapon. I don't know why, but it's happened twice.

-K

PaterFrog
08-07-2011, 09:04 AM
All of my weapons except for the held ones will disappear after I buy another weapon. I don't know why, but it's happened twice.

-K

You can hack your profile to have them. Or hack the standard profile to have all weapons, create a new one and trade them over to your main with two mice in the arena. Make sure to have space in your inventory for the weapon(s) before connecting the second mouse. You won't be able to enter the hall once the second mouse registers.

Google how to unlock all weapons in default_profile.