PDA

View Full Version : Arkane Studios' next game: Dishonored

Andross
08-07-2011, 10:24 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/preview-dishonored-208102.phtml
It looks pretty interesting, something I'll be keeping an eye on.

Blue Lightning
08-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Nice...

bobsbarricades
08-15-2011, 08:52 AM
yea, from the people involved and the quality of DMMM..... man I'm pumped for this one

Pixel Knight
08-15-2011, 09:36 AM
I'm literally drooling for this one.

bobsbarricades
08-15-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm literally drooling for this one.

eeeeeewwwwww

hahahaha, man that made me laugh. I don't know you but I pictured someone droolng on their keyboard homer style. thanks =)

galient5
08-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Yup, hopefully this will be what the crossing has become, I liked the way that that looked.

Triver
08-21-2011, 01:39 PM
I dont think it will be anything like the crossing.

I believe this game will be more futuristic and that there will not be such a big focus on the multiplayer (compared to the cross feature that they had for the crossing).

Also I think there wont be anything "medieval" in it (so no swords or shields) and thats something I would really like to have in an Arkane game :)

of course Im assuming all this, if the game will be anything like the crossing should have been, I'll gladly enjoy it.

galient5
08-21-2011, 06:50 PM
I dont think it will be anything like the crossing.

I believe this game will be more futuristic and that there will not be such a big focus on the multiplayer (compared to the cross feature that they had for the crossing).

Also I think there wont be anything "medieval" in it (so no swords or shields) and thats something I would really like to have in an Arkane game :)

of course Im assuming all this, if the game will be anything like the crossing should have been, I'll gladly enjoy it.

I meant blade play wise. Sword are confirmed. It's cyber/steam punky and it seems to be kind of Victorian themed. I don't really care about the multilayer thing, that's one of the thing that DIDN'T excite me.

ititj
08-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Uhhh this game looks like it could possibly be the best game ever made in not only the history of this universe, but of all parallel universes as well.

Pixel Knight
08-21-2011, 11:17 PM
eeeeeewwwwww

hahahaha, man that made me laugh. I don't know you but I pictured someone droolng on their keyboard homer style. thanks =)

No problem, glad I could britghten our day.

Triver
08-22-2011, 04:06 AM
Uhhh this game looks like it could possibly be the best game ever made in not only the history of this universe, but of all parallel universes as well.and you can already tell that because of one screenshot and some vague infos about the game? or are you from the future?

bobsbarricades
08-22-2011, 07:40 AM
and you can already tell that because of one screenshot and some vague infos about the game? or are you from the future?

there's been a lot of info released since OP..

http://www.pcgamer.com/tag/dishonored/

Triver
08-22-2011, 07:57 AM
oh didnt see that. but if there are some moving pictures then you can tell alot more about it :P

also all the signs are that the game has its main focus on stealth which isnt bad but I really hope the combat system will be as good as in Dark Messiah (if not better)

bobsbarricades
08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
oh didnt see that. but if there are some moving pictures then you can tell alot more about it :P

also all the signs are that the game has its main focus on stealth which isnt bad but I really hope the combat system will be as good as in Dark Messiah (if not better)

i think all will concur. DM had GREAT combat, but a lot of strides have been made in that department (from AC to Batman:AA, yes both console/3rd person, but we've also had Mirrors Edge and Xeno Clash) and more info to learn about what works. I think they're gonna nail it. And I also hope for not TOO much stealth as...well I always do stealth anyway, even in something like Oblivion.

Gorno
02-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Why doesn't Steam have this in the Store so fans can add it to their wishlist?