PDA

View Full Version : Can you run it results - what is happening D=

justing943
08-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Hi!

Looking forward to this very much, so I checked if I met the requirements on canyourunit, but failed the test in the video card test alone. HOWEVER, even though it said I failed, this is what it said:

Video Card
Minimum: 256 MB Video Card using Shader Model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, AMD Radeon HD 3850 and above)
You Have: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 256 MB 2.2 GB
Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.1
Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.1

Soooo...I actually passed it, but it told me I fail because of the model..? xD

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Justin

p.s. I'm going to guess it's due to the power of my mobility card which would be less functional than its non-mobility counterpart in a PC, but I actually haven't a clue.

sledgehammer70
08-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi!

Looking forward to this very much, so I checked if I met the requirements on canyourunit, but failed the test in the video card test alone. HOWEVER, even though it said I failed, this is what it said:

Video Card
Minimum: 256 MB Video Card using Shader Model 3 (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, AMD Radeon HD 3850 and above)
You Have: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 256 MB 2.2 GB
Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.1
Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.1

Soooo...I actually passed it, but it told me I fail because of the model..? xD

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Justin

p.s. I'm going to guess it's due to the power of my mobility card which would be less functional than its non-mobility counterpart in a PC, but I actually haven't a clue.

Being a mobile card it has roughly 1/2 the power of its Desktop brother/sister. I would look at Futuremark's GPU benchmarks and see how it scores vs. the minimum spec card we have outlined.

justing943
08-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I was guessing that mobility cards have much less power than their non-mobility counterparts :(, thanks! Heading over to futuremark right now :)