PDA

View Full Version : Save your money and buy from

Bundy_Drop_Bear
08-08-2011, 06:39 AM
bye it from here it's one of the cheapest places on the net and they have free delivery to AUS/US http://www.ozgameshop.com/pc-games/the-elder-scrolls-v-5-skyrim-game-plus-premium-cloth-map-pc and there selling it for $42.99 AU which is half the price steam has it for.

PeterWheeler
08-08-2011, 08:13 AM
The link is not working. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

You probably meant this one:
http://www.ozgameshop.com/pc-games/the-elder-scrolls-v-5-skyrim-game-plus-premium-cloth-map-pc

lechiffre55
08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Amazon UK has it on pre-order for just under 28

Bundy_Drop_Bear
08-08-2011, 06:17 PM
All fixed now, any way Im off to play infamous2 which is currently patching on my PS3.

AlgirdasL
08-08-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm in U.S. and I'm contemplating getting Skyrim from the OzGameShop you recommended. The only thing holding me back is the shipping time. How long does it usually take to ship from Aus to U.S.?

The other problem is that I don't know if this is going to be a Steamworks title or not. Looking at Steam's Skyrim preorder page, there is nothing indicating that the title will have Steamworks support. However if it does I would love to get time tracking, achievements, steam cloud support... The question is then if this does turn out to be a Steamworks title, are retail copies going to be activated through Steam also?

Might be a bit too early to ask, but I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

Bundy_Drop_Bear
08-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Site may be called Ozgameshop but it's in fact a UK based site, it's the sister site of www.365games.co.uk, the ozgameshop site just has Au prices instead on UK (pound) prices, so all items come from UK (from both sites) delivery time is between 4-12 days to both AU and US. when you make an account it works on both sites and with the Au dollar higher than US $, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out the price with the echange rate.

AlgirdasL
08-09-2011, 04:15 AM
@ Bundy_Drop_Bear:

Wow so a company with an Australian sounding name that is actually based in UK, but sells their games in Aud... Man that is pretty confusing.

Thanks again for the site though, I think I'm going to pre-order from there because 42.99 Aud is only 43.62 USD at the current exchange rate and that's still a lot lower than $59.99 + sales tax locally here in Texas.

+Rep

Bundy_Drop_Bear
08-09-2011, 08:39 AM
No problem mate.
Yeah I know, I thought the site was Austraian till I found out it's run bye the same people as www.365game.co.uk but lists Au prices, to make it more conveient and untill Au game stores start charging decent prices i will be buying all my future game through them.
I plan on getting
Skyrim
Driver:San Franisco
Prototype 2
True Crime: Hong Kong(under what ever name that Square Enix rename it to)
BF3
2tb Hdd X 2 (to store all these games LOL)

And a whole bunch of others that I can't think of as it's 12:39 here and I'm going to bed.