PDA

View Full Version : Game not running in windowed mode?

Substance59
08-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Before the game the launch screen comes up and I go to options and click the bubble for windowed mode, but for some reason it doesn't start in windowed mode. The bubble from windowed mode is still filled in when I check it the next time the game starts, but It keeps doing full screen. Is anyone else having this problem or is there another way to make it full screen?

Tayu
07-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey, this is a terribly old thread, and 100% relevant to my problem. I have just gotten Morrowind GOTY on Steam, and I really want to play it, however, I am unable to get it to run in Windowed mode, and I will not play it in Fullscreen. I have too many other things I'm trying to do, and can't keep alt-tabbing to minimize the game. How can I fix this so that I can play Morrowind in Windowed mode? I go into options on the launcher and select it. Doesn't work. I go into Advanced Launch and have tried putting in "-windowed" "-w" "-window" "/window" "/w" "/windowed" and that doesn't work.

PLEASE HELP!

MadAsh
08-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Hey, this is a terribly old thread, and 100% relevant to my problem. I have just gotten Morrowind GOTY on Steam, and I really want to play it, however, I am unable to get it to run in Windowed mode, and I will not play it in Fullscreen. I have too many other things I'm trying to do, and can't keep alt-tabbing to minimize the game. How can I fix this so that I can play Morrowind in Windowed mode? I go into options on the launcher and select it. Doesn't work. I go into Advanced Launch and have tried putting in "-windowed" "-w" "-window" "/window" "/w" "/windowed" and that doesn't work.

PLEASE HELP!

Morrowind Graphics Extender (http://sourceforge.net/projects/morrgraphext/) has option to set up a window mode.

Pyxx
08-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Morrowind Graphics Extender (http://sourceforge.net/projects/morrgraphext/) has option to set up a window mode.

is there a particular place to extract these files to once you've downloaded them? I know it's somewhere in the Morrowind files, but where exactly..

Also; is this referring to the CD physical version? or the Steam Client version??

Tayu
08-03-2012, 11:09 AM
is there a particular place to extract these files to once you've downloaded them? I know it's somewhere in the Morrowind files, but where exactly..

Also; is this referring to the CD physical version? or the Steam Client version??

Also wondering the same thing.

MadAsh
08-03-2012, 01:14 PM

Morrowind main folder, there where Morrowind.exe is located. Also Im not 100% sure about Steam Version but it should be the same.