PDA

View Full Version : Beating the game: NO end credits, or end credits skipped because of NO MUSIC problem

quodlibet79
08-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Hello again.

I just beat the game, and found it strange to notice that I was not given any end credits or any sign that the game had been completed. To make sure, I searched YouTube, and it turns out that the end credits were not shown, just like I do not get any music at all during the game. Certainly, the problem is related.

I e-mailed the developers at the e-mail listed on their official website, and have received no response about the game not having any music. Now, the game also does not show me any end credits.

These two serious problems, which seem to be related to each other, need to be addressed IMMEDIATELY, in my opinion. If not, how many other gamers who purchased the game will be prevented from listening to the game's music and watching the end credits? :mad:

The game is good (70/100, in my opinion), but it has way too many major bugs.

Barif
08-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi,
There are credits. Short, but in 3-4 statics pictures of escaping main character in the space ship with comrades.
And game is abandoned. No patch in future i think...
Regards

quodlibet79
08-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi,
There are credits. Short, but in 3-4 statics pictures of escaping main character in the space ship with comrades.
And game is abandoned. No patch in future i think...
Regards

Yep. I had to look at the credits on YouTube, because the bug prevented me from seeing it first hand.

I think it's bad publicity for them to abandon the game like this... :(