PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon 1 on steam,

Ghostx21
08-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Hello, I just wanted to know, When GR1 got released in 2001, I bought it in San Francisco, in a best buy or something, I don't remember but Now I see that steam sells it, How i can register it on Steam, as far i know GR1 doesn't have Keys, I have all GR games incluying GRAW2 and the Rainbow six series like lockdown and Vegas 2 but the keys steam says they are invalid,
GR1 is my favorite shooting game because it isn't like BO that you just need an AK-47 and run shooting, And why The GR1 terrorist and ghosts have different skin, that's very annoying and for the haters that say GR1 multiplayer is dead its false, I use Gameranger for those games, it is free and you can host games there and ppl join, if you wanna get it go to www.gameranger.com or simply open Xfire and see their ips and register them on your game.
:)
I know I talk too much lol ! So please say me how to put it on steam

Ghostx21
08-15-2011, 11:42 AM
and if you want to play with me in gameranger my account is 3D_Raptor add me as a friend, I play GR with Mods and without so this is for all the people that likes Playing GR1 online

satyrionfinal
08-15-2011, 02:43 PM
and if you want to play with me in gameranger my account is 3D_Raptor add me as a friend, I play GR with Mods and without so this is for all the people that likes Playing GR1 online

if ur in Asia we could play togehter, am currently playing through the campaign for the first time and i love it. I am now at mission 6 and could use some help.

If ur not in Asia i guess the MS would be to high since am based in Bangkok

Ghostx21
08-15-2011, 04:34 PM
First destroy the bonus objective that is the S.A.M Missile launcher then get alfha into the castle near the houses and tear down the houses doors with the m203 grenade luncher then you should have a clear shoot on the tangos
Just download gameranger

satyrionfinal
08-15-2011, 07:52 PM
nice i did got it but no one is currently playing it, il try host my own server

Ghostx21
08-16-2011, 02:14 PM
whats your account in gameranger?

satyrionfinal
08-23-2011, 12:31 AM
whats your account in gameranger?

my username is nikolai

hollowman126