PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike 2 the Myth?

Sinna
08-15-2011, 04:46 PM
I don't know what you Guys expect in the Feature or how you see it, but if I am right informed then CS:GO will be the fourth real Sequel after the original CS, Condition Zero and Source.

So if you ask me, it wouldn't make any Sense to call the fifth Sequel in a few long years Counter Strike 2. So I believe CS2 will stay a Myth and is one. That doesn't mean Global Offensive is the final Show, but I don't believe that any Sequel after this one appears with the Title Counter Strike 2.

If you want, then you can see Global Offensive as the long expected CS2.

What you think about that Guys?

prkprkprk
08-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Source wasn't a sequel, it was just the first game with improved graphics. Condition Zero is, essentially, Counter-Strike 2. I would assume this game is Counter-Strike 3. At least, that's how I consider it. You think about it however you wish to.

UberTrevor
08-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Source wasn't a sequel, it was just the first game with improved graphics. Condition Zero is, essentially, Counter-Strike 2. I would assume this game is Counter-Strike 3. At least, that's how I consider it. You think about it however you wish to.

Gabe Newell said if he got 3,000 emails in a period of time he will make Counter Strike 2. Counter Strike and Counter Strike source are the same games yes. I see Condition Zero and Global Offensive as the same. Just addons to there latest version of CS.

total_frenzy24
08-15-2011, 08:38 PM
They specifically said that CS:GO is not CS2, hinting that CS2 will be a future title

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is Valve's new version of Counter-Strike. Valve was quick to make clear that this wasn't "CS2" (or whatever that even really means)

Source (http://eseanews.com/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9969)

ilv
08-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Jep CS:GO is not CS2. There will probably be a CS2, but the question is when...^^