PDA

View Full Version : Adding CS:GO to your Wishlist

striker694
08-16-2011, 11:47 AM
I wonder if this will grant you some sort of beta access in the future. If i recall correctly, didn't valve do this for the CSS update when it was in beta still?

satoon101
08-16-2011, 12:11 PM
You mean the CS:S OrangeBox update? Cause, that's a definite no. For that, it was a public Beta but was only open for a few hours at a time for people to join. I got lucky and joined during the second opening for Beta testers, which was about a week after the first opening (if I remember correctly).

If you mean the original CS:S Beta (prior to CS:S being released with HL2), I don't remember there being any sort of public Beta access at all.

Satoon

Dark Light
08-16-2011, 12:12 PM
You mean the CS:S OrangeBox update? Cause, that's a definite no. For that, it was a public Beta but was only open for a few hours at a time for people to join. I got lucky and joined during the second opening for Beta testers, which was about a week after the first opening (if I remember correctly).

If you mean the original CS:S Beta (prior to CS:S being released with HL2), I don't remember there being any sort of public Beta access at all.

Satoon

I think there might have been for those who had cz.