PDA

View Full Version : I don't think i've ever seen more whiners.

Link-To-This
08-17-2011, 01:40 PM
The game isn't even out yet
Only just been released for pre-order.

Jesus Christ half of you are so pathetic, you can't even enjoy a game? What happened to a time where you played a game regardless of its faults, and focused on its positives, i remember that when i was young and only had x amount of games.

But now people focus only on the small things, and scream that it ruins the whole game.

MW3 = Day one Buy
BF3 = Day one Buy

And i will enjoy them both, as i still enjoy BC2 and Blops.

azadiscool
08-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Wow, some people just don't have infinite funds. It's not even that it's going to be another boring shooter, or that it's 60 bucks, it's that people will buy this crap instead of genuinely good games, and that encourages this business model of expensive annual sequels that are just as bad as the one before it. I really cannot enjoy a game that basically embodies all of the evils of the gaming industry. It's not even fun so forgive me if I can't find the positives.

Link-To-This
08-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Wow, some people just don't have infinite funds. It's not even that it's going to be another boring shooter, or that it's 60 bucks, it's that people will buy this crap instead of genuinely good games, and that encourages this business model of expensive annual sequels that are just as bad as the one before it. I really cannot enjoy a game that basically embodies all of the evils of the gaming industry. It's not even fun so forgive me if I can't find the positives.

So let me get this straight.

Its not the game
It's not the price
Its what buying the game proves?

I'm buying it because CoD4,WoW,Mw2 and blops have all been entertaining to me, without ever buying any DLC.

And lets be honest here, half of these people are bashing CoD because its the "cool" thing to do on the bandwagon.

Though i am looking forward to BF3 equally, the Beta/Alpha was great.

Pepper26
08-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, for me atleast, both have major faults.

One looks amazing but comes with commiting to yet another DRM/game service.

the other looks stale, but still fun.

Probably going to wait till mw3 drops in price, only for sp, and for bf3 to be on steam or not require origin. Infact, every COD i've bought (cod4, mw2, blops) has been at least a year after release, usually when its on sale and only $30-40.

epicphail
08-17-2011, 01:48 PM
I overlook problems when the game is still fun a copy/paste for over 5 years has had is run and stopped being fun a couple years ago... COD games are now meant to be played on xbox, they get dlc first, they build the game around optimization for xbox, they receive patchs faster. It stopped being fun when they decided PC gaming wasnt for them and they ported every COD game since MW.

And bashing COD isnt cool to me but after getting CODBO and having it run like ♥♥♥♥ compared to BF2 I have given up on COD and Acitivision I used to love Cod games but not anymore.