PDA

View Full Version : Why should I buy this game?

Kastrenzo74
08-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey Activision, Infinity Ward, and that pigheaded bald guy Bowling, or FOURZEROTWO as he goes by.

Why for the love of god should I buy your product? time and time again you have spit in the faces of the community that put you on the map when you made the first Call of duty game.

I really want to know what makes them think that they deserve a second chance from this community.

They make the game available for pre-purchase, $60 for a game that has the same engine, same graphics, same gung-ho crap characters and anti-russo storyline as the last one, the only thing that differentiates it's enemies is instead of Brazilian Gang members, one mission features malnourished Somali's getting massacred by some Western army

there is absolutley no incientive to buying this game, I mean why should we go out on a limb and pay for the same ♥♥♥♥ when they're not even going to give us the decencey of telling the minimum requirements, or even the big kicker, if dedicated servers will be supported?

Sorry boys, until I see a valid reason to purchase the game, I'll be keeping my money. And even if they do shape up, Call of duty has been milked to death and the series has stagnated. This will be my last purchase from the series.

I'm sorry, but there are more important fundamentals to a game than perks and new weapons. I see no reason to continue wasting money year after year on the same crap.

I dont want people to think I'm being serious with this.. I know Activision doesnt give a ♥♥♥♥ about the PC community, they dont even care about the Console people, they only care about who pays. Trollface.

AlienMagi
08-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Do I agree?

I'd be dumb not to

festa_freak
08-17-2011, 01:44 PM
When I am allowed to make maps and mods I will buy a CoD game again. I remember having awesome times with CoD 1+2. So many awesome maps.

crazycanuck
08-17-2011, 01:49 PM
I had to give a rep point to the OP..although im hoping IW pulls a rabbit out of their butt and surprises me..i highly doubt it.

Ggd07_
08-17-2011, 01:54 PM
OP is right. And AlienMagi is right too, no matter that his thread was a little over reacting.

I personally thing that whoever even thinks about buying this piece of crap is a sore loser. :[

Fragems
08-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Only CoD game ive ever preordered was BO and after that fiasco i vowed to never pay over $20 for a CoD game.

vermin_
08-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Amen brother.

Supporting this game is like saying:

"Yeah man, i dont need new things, just give me the same shait over and over again, and I'll gladly pay every year, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Kastrenzo74
08-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Amen brother.

Supporting this game is like saying:

"Yeah man, i dont need new things, just give me the same shait over and over again, and I'll gladly pay every year, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

IW could take a dump and brand Call of duty on it, and someone would buy it, oh wait, their games are already the equivalent of feces

thedemonhunter5
08-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Got MW2 and was (and I already am) happy with it. Didn't buy BO. Same bull♥♥♥♥ as I predicted. Not gonna buy this one too if it's not worth it. Also, it's good being a real man, living with your principles, being able to look at yourself at the mirror. I've got no MW2 DLCs, no BO and won't get any MW3 if it's a piece of ♥♥♥♥. Amen. :) I'm only sorry for the people who talk much and in the end of the day they buy the game with all the ♥♥♥♥ like DLCs, etc which come with it.