PDA

View Full Version : How on Earth do you enable multi-mouse support?

Justout
08-17-2011, 05:54 PM
I've read in a number of places that it's possible to have up to four players with the use of more than one USB mouse. I don't see any options or instructions anywhere about it. I've tried starting the game and plugging the second mouse in, and I've tried plugging the second mouse in and then starting the game.

There's a "multy mouse" [sic] option in the options menu, and it currently says "multy mouse". When I change it to "single mouse", which I assume is not the correct setting to be on, the game doesn't respond to my mouse at all when I restart it.

Has anybody gotten this to work?

powdermaker
08-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Have you clicked with the second mouse?

Kasofa
08-18-2011, 09:56 AM
For reference, the what the button says is the opposite of what it does. Multi means single is active, single means multi is active. The button says what it would do should you click on it, not what it is doing.

-K

Justout
08-18-2011, 11:39 AM
No, I hadn't tried clicking with the other mouse. I just did though, still no result.

Thank you for the advice, but whenever I click the button to enable multi mouse support, as you say, neither mouse registers with the game, regardless of how many I have plugged in. I just get the 'click left mouse button to continue' screen, and clicking with either mouse doesn't seem to work.

Khamsoul
08-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Multi-mouse is only possible in Arena and Grim modes. You might have to unlock those modes first (just play through single player, picking the "hard" missions).

Justout
08-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Well I'd love to put that theory to the test, but as I've said, when I turn it to multi mouse, the game no longer acknowledges left clicks, and I can't get past the title screen. Oh well. I suppose I'll just call it a day.

Khamsoul
08-20-2011, 10:14 PM
One more thing: I've heard that multi-mouse doesn't work on 64-bit systems. Is that what you're running?

Filipfonky
08-24-2011, 07:13 AM
For reference, the what the button says is the opposite of what it does. Multi means single is active, single means multi is active. The button says what it would do should you click on it, not what it is doing.

-K

Hipster suggestion is hipster.

Also, stop with the signature crap.

On Topic: Multimouse works for me, try turning on your PC with the mouses both connected.