PDA

View Full Version : Aren't games supposed to be fun?

BlackOpsLag
08-18-2011, 01:18 AM
What's up with all this hate going out to fans of the call of duty series? Games are supposed to be fun, and if they have the money and want it, it's their choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All the childish posts need to stop, this is a forum for call of duty, not people bashing the ones who like the series.

/rant

OrangeNinja
08-18-2011, 01:19 AM
Tell that to them. o.O
People need to understand that you can't compare 2 different games! Its like the 20th time I say it on these forums...

Kiarash
08-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Lol at your name, and yes I agree.

daniel2201
08-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Tbh I have a little hate to the 'airconditioned youths' not the old CoD1 and 2 fans.
The old CoD where new, innovating, and had a good community.
With the arrival of MW2.. yeah it went downhill, stupid kids screaming in the mic, not being able to go to a server with no noobtube/g18 akimbo/runners.
MW1 was way better than MW2, but still the 13 year old's praise the franchise. If they just wouldn't buy it on pre-order, it would make a difference. Then Activision would need to make sales on how the game is, and not on the Call of Duty logo.
Look at the MW2 sales, and BO even got better sales! now its one year after BO release and 2 years after MW2 release and guess what, MW2 is played more! Why you ask yourselves? Because all the airconditioned youth just pre-ordered a crap game, an unfinished game and they have thus giving Actvision no reason to even think of releasing some really good footage, because the game will sell! No matter how bad it will be.

So there's why I hate on the airconditioned youth's. :)

Omg I can't even say f a n b o y's ?