PDA

View Full Version : HEY KNOCK IT OFF BF3/RO2 FANBOYS!

Gaugler323
08-18-2011, 07:34 AM
EDIT: I guess "Hammer Legion MemberS!" gets used instead of "Fan"-"boys" on this forum

If the MW3 kiddies realize how much fun RO2 and BF3 are... THEY MIGHT START PLAYING THEM!

...and then we'll have 14 year olds yelling at us about how they have sex with our moms... and players worrying about their K/D ratio above everything else. Its a terrible way to play games online.

Just kidding around, I make a valid point, but I'm buying all 3 games for different reasons.

I don't get it, its like RO2/BF3 are ripping on the MW3/PC fanbase for being childish and immature and being sheep sucked into the hype of COD series... but at the same time luring them into playing their games... Why? So you can feel right? and they can feel wrong?

Are you right? and they're wrong? Are they not entitled to opinions and game preferences? Yah, recycled game. No arguing that. But, its new maps. and I love new maps. Their gameplay and graphics, if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Too much money? Is Activi$ion greedy and just after your money? Yeah they are. Just like every other company out there. Thats life. Time to get out of your bubble. (Credit to Tripwire, they are a decent company to buy a game from, but still fueled by money they are a company after all... and any breaks you feel you are getting, are probably there so they can build a reputation for their company/games since they are still small, between Indie and Mainstream)

TL;DR: Play the games you want. Have fun. Leave other people alone. Rip off to you, but maybe not to others. Its not your call to make for other people.

Pakundo'
08-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Ummm, okay?

MrSmit
08-18-2011, 07:38 AM
MW3 IS STUPID BUY RO2 AND BF3

Asgaro
08-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Activision is way more greedy than EA, if it comes to their respective franchises CoD and BF.

Also, CoD actually IS a lot more populated with kids. And that's annoying.
Just look at the average view age of youtube vids of CoD VS BF :D

analyst88
08-18-2011, 08:50 AM
Activision is way more greedy than EA, if it comes to their respective franchises CoD and BF.

Just look at the average view age of youtube vids of CoD VS BF :D

I honestly don't know what's worse: COD's kids acting like.. well, kids or BF's adults acting like kids..

Actually, the latter is way worse. Then again, this is the internet.

Assassin1471
08-18-2011, 09:08 AM

let me take the time to say

MW3 > RO2 > BF3

AeneasXI
08-18-2011, 09:13 AM

MW3 > RO2 > BF3

You are soo wrong
In terms of production time it goes that way:

RO2 > BF3 > MW3

MW3 will not be good! IW was partly destroyed by Activision and this is a patchwork job together with Sledgehammer in a matter of 1year production time!

RO2 and BF3 were in production for many many years in comparation

Get RO2 or BF3 but stay the hell away from greedy activision and MW3

MW3 doesnt even have a proper game description in the steam store! Not even ONE feature is listed but available for preorder (no preorder bonuses whatsoever not even 10% off) if thats not a blatant money grab idk what is... How do you know you aren't getting tetris 4 instead of MW3? theres no feature at all listed!

Bennett1stMRB
08-18-2011, 09:25 AM
LOL How does a reskinned version of a ♥♥♥♥ty micheal bay red dawn movie beat a reskin of bad company 2 with jets.

RO2 is superior, Modern Warfare is getting bland and stale...for ♥♥♥♥ sakes I practically guessed the story in MW3...Russia starts to conquer NATO and America is gonna have to kick its ♥♥♥ because America is best.

rotaugen454
08-18-2011, 09:38 AM

MW3 > RO2 > BF3

For you, sure. Others will change the order, but that is for them. To each his own.

Mayuyu
08-18-2011, 09:42 AM
BF3>RO2> MW3

rotaugen454
08-18-2011, 10:02 AM
BF3>RO2> MW3

Funny, I would say:
RO2>BF3>MW3

See, to each his own. Anyone out there for RO2>MW3>BF3? :D

davidsneade
08-18-2011, 10:20 AM

This. In BF, I can kill a bunch of people in a short amount of time and if anyone says anything, it's "nice" or something along those lines.

Do it in CoD and you're a hacker, a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, a ♥♥♥♥er or a ♥♥♥♥♥ and everyone wants to 1v1 you. CoD in and of itself isnt bad, but that community is a ♥♥♥♥ing train wreck.

OrangeNinja
08-18-2011, 10:22 AM
This. In BF, I can kill a bunch of people in a short amount of time and if anyone says anything, it's "nice" or something along those lines.

Do it in CoD and you're a hacker, a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, a ♥♥♥♥er a ♥♥♥♥♥ and everyone wants to 1v1 you. CoD in and of itself isnt bad, but that community is a ♥♥♥♥ing train wreck.

Its rare in CoD that someone says to you 'nice throw' after a quad kill, or 'nice shot', or even a 'lol' -.-
Thats why I play with my clan, much better and fun gameplay that way.

Kiarash
08-18-2011, 12:06 PM

See kids, you should believe this man's post because his post consists of inevitable true facts, and high amount of sources to pack his opinion

Obii
08-18-2011, 12:11 PM
yeah you BF/RO fanbois knock it off besides, who'd want to buy ♥♥♥♥ty MW3 anyway when CS:GO is out next year?

epicphail
08-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Im not even I huge BF fan and I just dont like what the COD franchise has turned into and the fact that Activision can produce copy/paste Xbox 360 ports and over $60 worth of DLC and people are still dumb enough to support them.