PDA

View Full Version : How do I unlock nanosuit modules in Crysis 2?

TaRAAASHBAGS
08-18-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm on the level where you're to retrive what's-his-face's laptop in the lab. I have two modules unlocked and purchased. The ability to see bullet streams, and extra armor duration. However, the other two fingers are locked entirely. How do I unlock them? I thought I was to complete challenges, but I reckon I've stealth killed 30 guys by now and no upgrade has been unlocked. Halp? :o
Also, how do I unlock weapon attachments?

DrHarvey12
08-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Weapon attachments can't really be unlocked AFAIK. You just find weapons in later levels that come with more attachments. You can change the attachments that the weapon already has on the PC version by pressing X. Then alternate fire modes can be accessed by pressing 2.

You need to collect nano crystals in order to unlock upgrades which you only get by killing the alien invaders the Ceph. Once you kill them there should be a glowing / shimmering blue patch on the ground near their corpse. Run over this to get the extra nano crystals. Basic warriors give you 100, the upgraded warriors give you 300 and the Ceph tanks give you 500. Pingers give you 2,000 crystals although you don't really come across them too often.

Hope this helps :)

TaRAAASHBAGS
08-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Weapon attachments can't really be unlocked AFAIK. You just find weapons in later levels that come with more attachments. You can change the attachments that the weapon already has on the PC version by pressing X. Then alternate fire modes can be accessed by pressing 2.

You need to collect nano crystals in order to unlock upgrades which you only get by killing the alien invaders the Ceph. Once you kill them there should be a glowing / shimmering blue patch on the ground near their corpse. Run over this to get the extra nano crystals. Basic warriors give you 100, the upgraded warriors give you 300 and the Ceph tanks give you 500. Pingers give you 2,000 crystals although you don't really come across them too often.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah, after playing hour after hour on this awesome game I kinda figured it out... but thanks for taking the time! A stoopid is me.