PDA

View Full Version : No " proprietes " button, no way to change the language.

Euphytose
08-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Ok so I bought the game, started preloading it.

But it's in my language and I really hate that.

I know I just have to change Steam but I want to change the language of the game, and only the game.

Any way to do that?

velvetmeds
08-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Yes. When it's unlocked.

Euphytose
08-19-2011, 11:18 AM
It's stupid, I don't mind waiting until it's released but yeah... Stupid.

Thanks anyways.

GaTu
08-19-2011, 11:45 AM
I hope we dont need to download language files when unlocked and changed language.

enemyofportal
08-19-2011, 11:48 AM
why are you so hurry? you can't even play it until it will unlock. relax. what's wrong with you? you never preordered or preloaded any game before? normally, there is no execute file on preload game. that's why you can do nothing about it.

velvetmeds
08-19-2011, 11:49 AM
I hope we dont need to download language files when unlocked and changed language.

You need to IF you want a different language

It's not like its a big download anyway

YankeeBravo
08-19-2011, 11:51 AM

You will indeed need to download language files if it's a language that wasn't included in the version you purchased.

For instance, if the default for your region's Steam store is the FIGS version and you want English, you'd need to change the language and allow Steam to download the necessary files.

GaTu
08-19-2011, 11:53 AM
If its not a big download i really dont care. Its just i dont want to get mad trying to download a huge when servers get collapsed.

Sorry my english ;) and thx for the answers

enemyofportal
08-19-2011, 12:23 PM
If its not a big download i really dont care. Its just i dont want to get mad trying to download a huge when servers get collapsed.

Sorry my english ;) and thx for the answers

file size is fair (not too big or small). 8.5GB is not big anymore today's game. you can easily download it less than two hours or one and half hours (under about 1-2MB per second internet download speed).

I have the situation where I can't get faster internet. I am not at home, still take a business trip this whole summer. I am in San Diego now. I probably will download the rest part when I will get back to hotel tonight.