PDA

View Full Version : Found the smoking pipe but how to get back in?

habibi
08-19-2011, 09:44 PM
So I just found the Ura smoking pipe. Using it 'teleports' me into a game session (looks like a blast into the past). I had the quit the game half way without completing that level. When I played the game again, the smoking pipe is not usable. How do I replay that 'blast in the past' level?

ObsidianTK
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
That's really strange -- I've never had that issue. Normally, you can replay the "Who Knows Where?" levels any time you want by using the object again.

Know it's a long shot, but have you tried leaving the Bastion and coming back, or maybe restarting the game?

Guns1ingr
08-19-2011, 10:02 PM
The "Who Knows Where" sequences can get disabled at times when there is something important to do in town first such as depositing a new Core or building a new structure. Try completing some more activities or playing another level and see if it unlocks again.

habibi
08-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks Guns1ingr.. I could use the Bull object but not the pipe. Let me play another level. I'll report back - although it will be ine the next few hours as I have to leave the house now.

habibi
08-20-2011, 01:45 AM
Ok, it worked. I finished the level where I found The Singer, then back to Bastion and sure enough, the Pipe is now "useable"! Thanks!