PDA

View Full Version : Already seen hacks for this game.

crabSpy
08-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Not going to buy it. I already made the mistake buying MW2 not gonna fool me again. If you buy this game enjoy your cheat filled games.

funkydude
08-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Like every other online multiplayer game.

pat_pat
08-20-2011, 07:16 PM
yeah those hackers are fast these days, programming aimbots for games that aren't released

Kiarash
08-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Websites? No doubt. Trainers? No way.

reowner
08-20-2011, 08:45 PM
lol crabspy your funny how they never even released any gameplay nor they released the game to the community yet. your an idiot. btw mw3 has dedicated servers. punkbuster or vac? who knows. their both good.

zRad
08-20-2011, 09:32 PM
hackers won't be much of an issue since there will be dedicated servers.

davidsneade
08-20-2011, 09:57 PM
hackers won't be much of an issue since there will be dedicated servers.

Have you played a shooter in the last 5 years? even crysis 2 had aimbots, and like 14 people play that game.

dedi servers doesnt really mean squat.

Oblivion165
08-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Have you played a shooter in the last 5 years? even crysis 2 had aimbots, and like 14 people play that game.

It allows admins/moderators to ban at will with the setups people wish. No matter what your using for hacking, nothing can get you in a server that banned you by host name.

zRad
08-20-2011, 10:57 PM

Well apparently you haven't, don't you know that with dedicated servers you can ban hackers on sight? Guess you're out of the loop

Ave07
08-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Well BO doesn't really have hackers, good try though.

zRad
08-21-2011, 12:08 AM
There are hackers, but they're pretty much banned instantly that you can't even notice them sometimes

YellowTree
08-21-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm pretty sure there's a "report player" option this time too. Those kiddie hackers will never learn.

Eclipsify
08-21-2011, 12:50 AM

LOL :eek:

Asgaro
08-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Like every other online multiplayer game.

This game uses Steam VAC, which is a lot worse than Punkbuster.

DesireeT
08-21-2011, 01:39 AM
Punkbuster is better than vac

Ganger
08-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Not going to buy it. I already made the mistake buying MW2 not gonna fool me again. If you buy this game enjoy your cheat filled games.

Whats your source, link, webpage etc, if this is just a troll thread you will lose lots of respect from the community.

Torchem
08-21-2011, 02:26 AM
Whats your source, link, webpage etc, if this is just a troll thread you will lose lots of respect from the community.

Well why wouldn't the same hacks used on earlier MW work on this? Same engine etc so why wouldn't they?

Some
08-21-2011, 03:18 AM
There is no dedicated servers for mw3, if you would follow the news you would know..

OrangeNinja
08-21-2011, 03:34 AM
There is no dedicated servers for mw3, if you would follow the news you would know..

There is actually dedi's o.O

confirmed (http://twitter.com/#!/GlenSchofield/statuses/103839507169804289) many times also.

jelman98
08-21-2011, 03:41 AM
lol crabspy your funny how they never even released any gameplay nor they released the game to the community yet. your an idiot. btw mw3 has dedicated servers. punkbuster or vac? who knows. their both good.

May I just say that punkbuster is really annoying for me because in Battlefield games it like kicking me for key packets and heartbeat stopped crap....

thedemonhunter5
08-21-2011, 05:32 AM
I'm pretty sure there's a "report player" option this time too. Those kiddie hackers will never learn.

I kinda hope there is not such an option, because it can be abused by every ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and noob in the game. Yesterday I made a guy report me just because he was stupid. In a game of SnD, there was a guy who looked like he was wallhacking and the other guy was so sure that he is reporting him and he will get banned. I tried to explain him that there is no way to report him, etc, but he just was lame enough to believe himself and even to tell me that "he sees my logs too and I'm being reported and gonna be banned too". One thing I can't get along with is the stupidity. It drives me crazy. So, please, no report button.

Ganger
08-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Well why wouldn't the same hacks used on earlier MW work on this? Same engine etc so why wouldn't they?

If people can't prove that the game has already been hacked, why post stating so. You must be able to backup your story with evidence.

davidsneade
08-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Well apparently you haven't, don't you know that with dedicated servers you can ban hackers on sight? Guess you're out of the loop

Yes, admins can ban hackers. The longer a game is out, the more rare an admin becomes. If you're foolish enough to believe that solely having dedicated servers can eradicate hacking, then I'll say come talk to me in 6 months.

You clearly haven't been gaming long.

Goodsnpr
08-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Yes, admins can ban hackers. The longer a game is out, the more rare an admin becomes. If you're foolish enough to believe that solely having dedicated servers can eradicate hacking, then I'll say come talk to me in 6 months.

When was the last time you played CSS? I see server admins all the time. Congrats on fail.

Dedicated servers can be setup to run both supplied anticheat programs and 3rd party anticheat, in addition to ingame mods. As for hacks before the game is released, I see it all the time for games, not just COD/BF games. Please go back to console gaming and leave PC gaming for the big boys :cool:

davidsneade
08-21-2011, 10:14 AM
When was the last time you played CSS? I see server admins all the time. Congrats on fail.

Dedicated servers can be setup to run both supplied anticheat programs and 3rd party anticheat, in addition to ingame mods. As for hacks before the game is released, I see it all the time for games, not just COD/BF games. Please go back to console gaming and leave PC gaming for the big boys :cool:

Lol @ you.

First- never played CSS.

Second- been a pc gamer for probably longer than you've been alive.

Third- I am very familiar with what cheat programs you can run on a server. There's no such thing as a hack proof server. All you need is an excellent programmer with the promise of money to be made selling hacks, and they will always find a way around it.

Fourth- you see admins all the time in one game and think that applies to an entire genre? I'll let that speak for itself, and walk away now.

Buick72
08-21-2011, 12:41 PM

I can already see people reporting good players as hackers after screaming about it in game. Wonder if there will be a punishment for spam reporting, or continued false accusations.....

MARKO94EVERSERB
08-21-2011, 01:12 PM
LOL :eek:

he is right,black ops has less hackers compared to mw2,cod4,waw...

davidsneade
08-21-2011, 07:16 PM

mw2 has more players than BO, hackers go where the players are.

Eclipsify
08-21-2011, 07:58 PM

He never said there are less hackers.
He wrote that there are none at all, which is false.

Chronomaly!
08-22-2011, 04:21 AM
This game uses Steam VAC, which is a lot worse than Punkbuster.
Punkbuster is better than vac

Lol? Punkbuster only causes issues for players and servers and barely does anything to stop cheaters in my experience. Only person I could imagine wanting PB over VAC is a cheater as VAC is much more likely to stop them.

The Ferox
08-22-2011, 08:45 AM
People just say VAC sucks because it doesn't ban instantly, it bans with delay. Not sure if that applies on dedi's as well, on MW2 it was a delayed ban.

bejayel
08-22-2011, 11:36 AM
People just say VAC sucks because it doesn't ban instantly, it bans with delay. Not sure if that applies on dedi's as well, on MW2 it was a delayed ban.

VAC was designed to work with admins. The idea was that admins should be administering their servers and VAC takes care of them ni the end.

VAC sucks on poorly administered servers, which are (unfortunately) the most popular ones for some reason.

MANFACE
08-22-2011, 04:26 PM
There are no cheats or hacks in the CoD series and I have never seen any.

You need to accept that you need more practise and stop accusing people of cheating. Suck it up if you crap at this game and let the pro pwn you.

AeneasXI
08-22-2011, 04:30 PM
There are no cheats or hacks in the CoD series and I have never seen any.

You need to accept that you need more practise and stop accusing people of cheating. Suck it up if you crap at this game and let the pro pwn you.
Every single post of you is pure sarcasm. And alot of people aren't even getting it. This is hilarious xD

epicphail
08-22-2011, 04:33 PM

LOL:eek:

what game where you playing?

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Every single post of you is pure sarcasm. And alot of people aren't even getting it. This is hilarious xD
yea he just another fps casual who thinks cod takes skill. He's been posting positive replies and saying cod takes skill in every thread now.
It's getting annoying.

CyanideHou
08-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Funny how more often than not, people’s inability to play proficiently is manifested as “hackers”.

aforumtotalkon1
08-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Punkbuster sucks. Not saying VAC is good, but I've had too many issues with Punkbuster.

Endosymbiont
08-23-2011, 01:10 AM
This game will be another cheating kiddies heaven like Modern Warfail 2. I think even Fail Ops had a bit less cheaters but still...

GrandmasterYoda
08-23-2011, 04:24 AM

Stop talking.
Seriously.

You have no idea what you're on about.
Your next post is full of as much dribble.

Admins can get rare when a games been out age if:
its some backwater game which no one plays
its run by an appalling community who never create new admins

basti51
08-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Stop talking.
Seriously.

all Admins go playing BF3 because they're fed up with the Kids.

The Ferox
08-23-2011, 08:17 AM

Nah, all those kids will move to BF3 because it's such an awesome game, hm?

GrandmasterYoda
08-23-2011, 08:17 AM

haha, that made me chuckle. +rep

Ave07
08-23-2011, 09:18 AM
LOL:eek:

what game where you playing?

Hardcore S&D like I said its really rare to ever to see a hacker in BO. Im not saying they dont exist but you rarely ever come across one.

Obii
08-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Punkbuster has issues with some players but i see far less hackers in Punkbuster administered servers then VAC servers, VAC servers hackers are 10 a penny whether it be cheap ♥♥♥ dodgy spinbots to top of the line all in one hacks.

johann_
08-24-2011, 02:41 AM
last thing i care about is hackers, if they become a problem in my game session i just do a quick ninja jump to another server and enjoy my game

P.S.

Punkbuster is TOTAL GARBAGE, worst admin tool ever, kicks you ever time when u run a simple program like fraps or even Steam-Overlay for community and does nothing to stop cheaters only if admin kicks current player with PB help. I'm surprised thad PB has screenshots

the_pie_dude
08-24-2011, 08:26 AM
They should make a gaming law i meen like a REAL law hacking is illegal hell think about it hacking into a big banking company and gettting thousands of $$$$ is illegal why not cheating in this game? i say they should pass a law maby a week in prison and a fair fine just to teach people not to download ♥♥♥♥ hacks and stuff

davidsneade
08-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Stop talking.
Seriously.

This, ladies and gentleman, is what hilarity is. Acts as if he's about to destroy the thread with his wisdom, then brings up 2 (two) weak points, and he even used bullets.

Do you even play games? Most servers I go in are admin free. From BO to BC2 to C2 and so on..not saying there aren't servers that are fully adminned, just that they are rare.

Stevel024
08-24-2011, 06:26 PM
at least with dedicated servers you can choose to go where you want, in MW2 if you left because there was a hacker most likely you would reconnect right back into the same game

Johngeekdoe
08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
at least with dedicated servers you can choose to go where you want, in MW2 if you left because there was a hacker most likely you would reconnect right back into the same game

Very True and when that happens I just watch and do not join, One less player in the game for the hacker to find.