PDA

View Full Version : Mars mission help [Maybe spoilers]

Koraboros
08-20-2011, 10:38 PM
I just finished killing 27 humans for the guy and there's no indication where I should go next. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Koraboros
08-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Okay I think I did the order of the missions completed wrong. At one of the portals I found an alternate entrance to the underground temple and skipped like 4 portals. So now I have all the portals (the looter one being the last) and I still have no objectives other than Armory and Teleporters

Lowlightt
08-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Did you talk to the guy that gave you the mission, if so then in that underground area should be a large portal door, (much like you travel through on character creation and on death)

Cobra5
08-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Okay I think I did the order of the missions completed wrong. At one of the portals I found an alternate entrance to the underground temple and skipped like 4 portals. So now I have all the portals (the looter one being the last) and I still have no objectives other than Armory and Teleporters

The "kill 27 humans" quest is really buggy and doesn't have any kind of reward anyway.

If you explore around his temple some more, you'll find a giant teleporter gate, like the one from your character's reoccurring dream.

ben583
08-21-2011, 01:24 AM
After you've killed 27 humans, talk to the king again, and then go through the big gate.

Aiseant
08-21-2011, 01:26 AM
Ben is right. The reward is the activation of the portal (of course, if you don't speak again to the king, you have no way to know ;)

Koraboros
08-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Ah I didn't know that's where the portal is. Okay I'll try to look for it.