PDA

View Full Version : Stop with wars!

NeonIT9
08-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Come on,cod and battlefield are different games.
Cod is for players that just want to play without problems,you want a smooth gameplay?Go to cod!
You want a game where you can use the sniper how do you want?Go to cod!
You want a tactic game?Go to battlefield!
You want a team work game?Go to BF!
If you want a game with vehicle based maps only buy BF3.
I'll buy both because they are both great games.
Come on,if you don't like one don't come in the forum of the game saying bull♥♥♥♥s like "it sucks get BF3" "BF3 will be crappy get MW3"
If you don't like that game just play what do you want but don't say it's crap.
The important thing is just have fun.
For serious guys,can you believe that now every non-serious guy thinks a game is a life?
I see this forum is full of idiots(I don't mean the MW3 section,but every section)and thinks like it's a job.
Who cares about battlelog and elite?Just play!
Cod and BF are both great games so please stop with these "wars".

Ganger
08-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Both games are based on wars and we forum users love a good war between these two games;)

Gamers will make up their own minds on what game to buy or not to buy or even buy both like im doing:)

Well the only wars im looking forward too is Starwars on blu-ray.

thedemonhunter5
08-21-2011, 11:21 AM
What's your problem?

MANFACE
08-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Cod is for players that just want to play without problems,you want a smooth gameplay?Go to cod!
Come on,if you don't like one don't come in the forum of the game saying bull♥♥♥♥s like "it sucks get BF3" "BF3 will be crappy get MW3"
For serious guys,can you believe that now every non-serious guy thinks a game is a life?
I see this forum is full of idiots(I don't mean the MW3 section,but every section)and thinks like it's a job.

You need anger therapy.

The Ferox
08-22-2011, 04:14 PM
You need anger therapy.

You need troll therapy.

MANFACE
08-22-2011, 04:16 PM
You need troll therapy.

Stop stalking me. You sicko.:mad:

AeneasXI
08-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Cod is for players that just want to play without problems,you want a smooth gameplay?Go to RO2!
You want a game where you can use the sniper how do you want?Go to RO2
You want a tactic game?Go to RO2
You want a team work game?Go to RO2
If you want a game with vehicle based maps only buy RO2. Great tank combat there!

fixed that for you...
Red Orchestra 2 will blow BF3 and MW3 out of the water in regards of tactical gameplay, vehicle combat, moddablity AND realism!
I am getting neither BF3 nor MW3 although I played every bf game up to BF:BC2 and every cod up to Modern warfare 2 and I am only getting RO2! Also RO2 will be PC-EXCLUSIVE!
MW3 will be mediocre at best since it is only developed in 1year and IW is practically dead!
BF3 I might get on a later point of time we will see if it is really good but most likely I won't
Red orchestra 2 will rock!

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 04:22 PM
I love how people say bf cod this and that. THERE'S BETTER GAMES THAN JUST COD AND BF U SCRUBS. Cod Brain washed so many kids. so sad

MANFACE
08-22-2011, 04:23 PM
I love how people say bf cod this and that. THERE'S BETTER GAMES THAN JUST COD AND BF U SCRUBS. Cod Brain washed so many kids. so sad

You need to chill out and play some CoD. :D

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 04:26 PM
You need to chill out and play some CoD. :D
You're one of the brain washed? Omg go to a doctor now brah brahh!!

AeneasXI
08-22-2011, 04:27 PM
haha that made me laugh. ty =) (and true btw :P)

MANFACE
08-22-2011, 04:28 PM

Why are you jealous of us leet CoD pros ?

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 04:35 PM
u trying to increase your post count or something and spam useless crap to try to troll people and failing so u can feel good about yourself?

i guess so >.>

epicphail
08-22-2011, 04:36 PM
who cares if BF3 or CODMW3 are better or woarse CODMW3 is for a fact going to be a console port and have loads of performance issues for PC.

AeneasXI
08-22-2011, 04:38 PM
who cares if BF3 or CODMW3 are better or woarse CODMW3 is for a fact going to be a console port and have loads of performance issues for PC.

Red Orchestra 2 will be better than both of them =] And it won't be a poor console port like mw3 since it is PC-EXCLUSIVE! you heard me right!

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 05:03 PM
you're are epicfail and even have a name for it. Get your facts straight u idiot. BF3 Frost byte 2.0 engine is optimized for PC and the bf3 for ps3 and xbox are different than PC version u idiot.

luckyjim
08-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Red Orchestra 2 will be better than both of them =] And it won't be a poor console port like mw3 since it is PC-EXCLUSIVE! you heard me right!

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=970

johnkx
08-22-2011, 06:43 PM

o.o they still exist? from what I heard they all went to battlefield :3

epicphail
08-22-2011, 07:24 PM
you're are epicfail and even have a name for it. Get your facts straight u idiot. BF3 Frost byte 2.0 engine is optimized for PC and the bf3 for ps3 and xbox are different than PC version u idiot.

I will look past your rude insults and say, I have know idea what the ♥♥♥♥ you are trying to say sir. If you are not familiar with the term "console port" maybe you should familiarize yourself with it because that is what I was saying this game will be and it will be.

And in my original post I never said anything about BF3s performance or FrostBite 2. And I was talking about how CODMW3 will run poorly on the PC not about BF3 performance. So you either need to learn to read or stop posting things which make no sense.

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 07:47 PM
I will look past your rude insults and say, I have know idea what the ♥♥♥♥ you are trying to say sir. If you are not familiar with the term "console port" maybe you should familiarize yourself with it because that is what I was saying this game will be and it will be.

And in my original post I never said anything about BF3s performance or FrostBite 2. And I was talking about how CODMW3 will run poorly on the PC not about BF3 performance. So you either need to learn to read or stop posting things which make no sense.
whoops, sorry mate mah brah brah,. friends? ;)

epicphail
08-22-2011, 07:52 PM
whoops, sorry mate mah brah brah,. friends? ;)

NO

okay :D

xIZeratulIx
08-22-2011, 07:55 PM
NO

okay :D
BF3 ftw.............

CyanideHou
08-22-2011, 08:00 PM

Rabble Rabble Rabble

the_pie_dude
08-24-2011, 08:30 AM
i have never enjoyed battlefield its just not fun for me its all boring for me

MANFACE
08-24-2011, 09:35 AM
CoD is better than BF3, we have kill streaks, instant spawn and jets.

NeonIT9
08-24-2011, 10:59 AM
CoD is better than BF3, we have kill streaks, instant spawn and jets.

For jets you mean things that you don't controll?Killstreaks are just for campers,they let you camp for reaching that.
See MW2?That sucked for those lamy things...best cods were cod2 and cod4.
Cod now is just a thing made for the x♥♥♥♥ 360 :D
And no,i'm not a fanboy.

CyanideHou
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM

i don't think they realize people "war" for reactions like these... don't feed the stupidity bear

long live BF3, MW3, and the 360+ other games in my list... every game has its place.

rotaugen454
08-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

CyanideHou
08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

lol classic! Mr Muffley

MARKO94EVERSERB
08-25-2011, 07:44 PM

I play cod,and those pros that you talk about,public heroes running around with the ump.The real cod pros are not seen that much on public servers.