PDA

View Full Version : The chicks in white hoodies

altercuca
08-22-2011, 05:23 AM
Does anyone know what the deal is with those 3 chicks in the mission before Mars? I found them hanging in a room underground (one of them is named Serenity, i forgot the others :P), and as soon as i enter the room my energy goes 0 and i cannot shoot them! Any reason they are there besides telling u their story?

swanghard
08-22-2011, 05:32 AM
As far as I can tell they are there to explain some of the odder things in the story, like the wolf. Also, and I wouldn't swear to this, but it appeared that as soon as I killed them my Karma skyrocketed.

Dahaka
08-22-2011, 05:33 AM
i dont know perhaps they are having a party but are waiting for a boy :D
Besides the story they tell you they seem to have no other function.
if you want to kill them talk roudly to one of them and thely will start shooting you. if you go out youll be able to shoot again when thay follow you blast em!

Texhnolyze69
08-22-2011, 05:34 AM
No, their only purpose seems to be to tell you the story (which has a purpose). You can kill them with throwing barrels or grenades after them, but its kinda senseless.

n-Bit
08-22-2011, 11:19 AM
No, their only purpose seems to be to tell you the story (which has a purpose). You can kill them with throwing barrels or grenades after them, but its kinda senseless.

Or you can just lean past the entrance and shoot them.

altercuca
08-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Cool, thanks for the responses guys!

Timeborg
08-22-2011, 10:28 PM
They, and every white hooded chick in the game, are manifestations of your wife.

jpnole
08-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Dunno but those hos are dangerous!

altercuca
08-23-2011, 12:17 AM
They, and every white hooded chick in the game, are manifestations of your wife.LOL!! so my wife wants to kill me. :P

Aiseant
08-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Hehe, look closer ... she wants to kill everybody ... there's no fury in hell like ...

eXoSolid
08-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Before the mars mission, i went in the TEMPLE HQ too find my mentor.
He was at the sanctuary???? the place where you start at the begininng of the game in the temple HQ.
He told me about my wife being there working in the Temple HQ, WTF i had a choise to mind his own business(because he told me he checked out if my wife was ok) LOL WTF
i just love this game, but alot of WTF comes with it...

Kamiyama01
08-23-2011, 11:59 AM
An EYE soldier appears outside of Amanah's (I probably misspelled his name) office after one of the missions and tells you where the Synicles come from. He says they are manifestations of Metastreumonic Force that represent the desires of flesh. They are similar to the beast-type creatures but prefer to dominate human beings through seduction and telepathy rather than rip them apart.

NitroBullet
08-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know what the deal is with those 3 chicks in the mission before Mars? I found them hanging in a room underground (one of them is named Serenity, i forgot the others :P), and as soon as i enter the room my energy goes 0 and i cannot shoot them! Any reason they are there besides telling u their story?

They're actually men with metastreumonically boosted chests. :p

altercuca
08-24-2011, 08:49 AM
An EYE soldier appears outside of Amanah's (I probably misspelled his name) office after one of the missions and tells you where the Synicles come from. He says they are manifestations of Metastreumonic Force that represent the desires of flesh. They are similar to the beast-type creatures but prefer to dominate human beings through seduction and telepathy rather than rip them apart.
Ok...so bullet between the eyes and be done with it... :cool: challenge accepted :)

oli704
08-24-2011, 05:40 PM

yes they are just there to tell you how they live and possibly the opportunity to make them friendly, but i'm just pulling out that assumption out of my ♥♥♥

DL_Rainbow
08-24-2011, 06:48 PM
i dont know perhaps they are having a party but are waiting for a boy :D
Besides the story they tell you they seem to have no other function.
if you want to kill them talk roudly to one of them and thely will start shooting you. if you go out youll be able to shoot again when thay follow you blast em!

WAIT WHAT? I just killed them cause one girl randomly open fired on me.

Kinnarae
08-29-2011, 11:55 PM
They just want to be loved...