PDA

View Full Version : Mission 5 - tough?

markiller
08-22-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't understand why but I cannot seem to get past the 5th mission. I was thoroughly enjoying this game but I got to the gunner level and even though I survive and destroy all of the enemy planes it says mission failed. After 4 tries Ive given up - anyone else having trouble? anyone got any tips on how to be more efficient and save enough of the airfield to pass this mission?

Blackpot
08-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Yeah thats a bit tough, to save enough from the base you have to shoot down those planes as fast as possible. Try to aim before the planes, like you do it with your own plane in the air. I was able to save my base after the 5th try. Maybe you have chosen too hard difficulty level for yourself, lower it if you see no other solution.

sleepydragy
08-23-2011, 08:50 AM
I don't understand why but I cannot seem to get past the 5th mission. I was thoroughly enjoying this game but I got to the gunner level and even though I survive and destroy all of the enemy planes it says mission failed. After 4 tries Ive given up - anyone else having trouble? anyone got any tips on how to be more efficient and save enough of the airfield to pass this mission?

4 tries and yuo give up? lol you give up easy dont you like a challenge

feersummendjinn
04-23-2012, 06:57 AM
mission 5 took me 3 attempts, the 1st was failed due the gun turret not working with my joystick so I had to reset the controls to default mouse / keyboard, after that it was pretty easy, the only problem was the limitation on how high you can aim.

Tsaar Martijn
11-25-2012, 03:51 AM
What was your tacti?. I tried many times but when te second group of fighters came, I could not take them all out.