PDA

View Full Version : [COMMENTARY]Modern Warfare 3 Thoughts.

MARKO94EVERSERB
08-23-2011, 05:55 AM
Instead of writing a wall of text i just made a commentary instead :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvSJ9el32Vg

Obii
08-23-2011, 07:56 AM
eeeeerrrrr..... wow you couldn't be further from the mark
1. BlOps is almost the same engine version as IW engine 3.0 as MW1 just slightly modified (same as WAW) so essentially the "feel" of BlOps should be more like MW1 then MW2 is.
2. MW2 did feel different to MW1, whether that be the engine version changes from 3.0 to 4.0 or the fact the damn game didn't have dedis i don't know. also MW2 had even more crazy ♥♥♥ perks.
3. did you say "stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about how Treyarch isn't doing a good job" but was slatting BlOps? i couldn't tell you mumble like ♥♥♥♥.
4. "is it bad because it's a reskin? the answer is no, unless it is yes, no? yes as they are charging 40 for a reskin, no? yes!"
5. are you defending paid DLC? good for you and i have no problem with paid DLC if it provides some substance but maps are not substance, especially as some are ported from games already in my library.
6. overall your video portrayed what is actually wrong with COD, shooting people and killing them without actually aiming any where near them (how huge are the hit boxes?), running around with a bolt action sniper and when missing dolphin diving and throwing a ♥♥♥♥ing tomahawk axe
7. buy a decent mic.

MARKO94EVERSERB
08-23-2011, 08:25 AM
eeeeerrrrr..... wow you couldn't be further from the mark
1. BlOps is almost the same engine version as IW engine 3.0 as MW1 just slightly modified (same as WAW) so essentially the "feel" of BlOps should be more like MW1 then MW2 is.
2. MW2 did feel different to MW1, whether that be the engine version changes from 3.0 to 4.0 or the fact the damn game didn't have dedis i don't know. also MW2 had even more crazy ♥♥♥ perks.
3. did you say "stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about how Treyarch isn't doing a good job" but was slatting BlOps? i couldn't tell you mumble like ♥♥♥♥.
4. "is it bad because it's a reskin? the answer is no, unless it is yes, no? yes as they are charging 40 for a reskin, no? yes!"
5. are you defending paid DLC? good for you and i have no problem with paid DLC if it provides some substance but maps are not substance, especially as some are ported from games already in my library.
6. overall your video portrayed what is actually wrong with COD, shooting people and killing them without actually aiming any where near them (how huge are the hit boxes?), running around with a bolt action sniper and when missing dolphin diving and throwing a ♥♥♥♥ing tomahawk axe
7. buy a decent mic.

1.Yes black ops is running on the same engine but a really big modification so it's almost like its on a different one,the gameplay doesn't seem like its call of duty
2.Mw2 was different from mw1 it was more faster and you had tons of new attachments,perks,killstreaks and deathstreaks.
3.When did i say something positive about treyarch,i only said that people should stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about dlc,if we had it with cod 4 we wouldn't be ♥♥♥♥♥ing about it now.
4.???
5.Yes i am defending dlc,read 3,the problem is people ♥♥♥♥♥ about the dlc if it isn't exciting for them,i feel it wont be the same with mw3 because we will get new spec ops missions and multiplayer maps.
6.That's theater's fault,it shows what it wants to show not the exact player position,and...at least i don't panic knife when i miss my shot,a tomahawk actually takes more skill since you have to aim with it.
7.I know about the mic thing i am still searching for a good one.