PDA

View Full Version : Game crash on Dificulty seletion.

ChrisDark
08-24-2011, 01:42 AM
Just like the title say's. I boot up the game, the intro shows, the UI shows, I can select and change settings, then when I finally going to hit on Inquisitor to select a difficulty, just when I click any of the 3 difficulties, the game crash to desktop, like if I was hitting the EXIT program. :rolleyes:

ChrisDark
08-25-2011, 12:09 AM
Yep still the same problem game crash to desktop on difficulty selection. It seems like NO one have the problem. I even try all ideas on the forum for related crashes, and eventually game re-install, and still nothing. Won't buy then.

MrMex05
08-26-2011, 03:25 AM
i am having the same exact issue it sux. everyone else is crashing during the thq logo. but its just when i choose the difficulty it then exits to the desktop. no errors, hang ups, or anything its just like i clicked the exit button. this is a big issue for me because ive already pre-ordered the game :(

MrMex05
08-30-2011, 12:55 AM
i found a solution i dont know if you in the same situation but if you have the demo installed on an external drive try installing steam and the demo on an internal drive instead and it fixed the problem for me! :)

ChrisDark
08-30-2011, 02:09 AM
i found a solution i dont know if you in the same situation but if you have the demo installed on an external drive try installing steam and the demo on an internal drive instead and it fixed the problem for me! :)

Wtf!? Really? Then the game wont play from my external drive that sucks :/