PDA

View Full Version : CrimeCraft launcher problem.

Prettyguy
08-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Launching up the game it's shows that the version is up to the date.
When pressing play button it switches to repair...i was like ok i will repair it and it will be ok..but it's not. When the repair is done it shows the version is up to date and again pressing play it changes to repair. And over over over again same sh*t.
So where is the problem ?

Odum
08-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Did you try going to your steam library and verifying the files? something might have corrupted in your download.

Prettyguy
08-25-2011, 11:42 AM
nope nothing...same

Odum
08-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Not sure past that, I found a fix for the "Game not available" issue but never saw yours. you could always try that fix, it only takes a minute or so. but for some reason it seemed like the game config files weren't generated and the game went into "installation mode" after trying it, it's in a thread about midway down the page titled "Got it working"

eni-Serrah
08-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Did you try going to your steam library and verifying the files? something might have corrupted in your download.

Your download can only corrupt if you have a systemfreeze which results in that u had to restart ur pc,
Mainly during a download in the 'GAMENAME is downloading' screen.
But there is also a chance that this damages ur steam application too with the result it gives errors on startup.
Downloads can't corrupt that easily on steam in any other way.

To Prettyguy

It might be that the game has a problem that the developers will fix soon because i notice a lot of people have problems with this game.

Odum
08-25-2011, 12:05 PM
I had an issue with Left 4 dead not launching that turned out to be a corrupted file, ran the scan it found it, downloaded and repaired it. and the original download was pretty fast and uneventful.

eni-Serrah
08-25-2011, 12:22 PM
I had an issue with Left 4 dead not launching that turned out to be a corrupted file, ran the scan it found it, downloaded and repaired it. and the original download was pretty fast and uneventful.

Could have been because of the downloadserver was being overloaded. That happens sometimes.

lostprophetpunk
08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Is this the "Crash Detected!" error? Where it says...

CrimeCraft was abnormally terminated on previous launch.
This may be due to incorrect client version.
Do you want to run repair?

Simple solution...just click on 'cancel' instead of 'ok'. Then it will run the game just fine.

No need to verify the files at all.

boxerfangg
08-29-2011, 01:39 PM
I have the same problem as OP. Nothing is corrupted and my version is up-to date.