PDA

View Full Version : First level - move small car.

Zilch
08-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Stupid question, I just can't seem to move the small car that comes out when you activate Robin's technology suit. All I can seem to do is rotate it but not move it in any direction. I've tried both controller and keyboad and can't figure it out. :confused:

Can anyone help please.

bobbinspenguin
08-26-2011, 02:38 PM
You just move the controller in the direction you want it to move (as if you were walking). Have you tried it again since this happened? Once two-face got stuck on some steps and I had to restart the level so you might just be stuck.

SirLeosComnte
08-31-2011, 07:04 AM
Stupid question, I just can't seem to move the small car that comes out when you activate Robin's technology suit. All I can seem to do is rotate it but not move it in any direction. I've tried both controller and keyboad and can't figure it out. :confused:

Can anyone help please.
I searched for this in another forum. The way to fix it is to turn Vsync on and that should do it.
Also, the car does move but very very little, so you can also be patient and try that way, obviously not a fix, just something funny.

FreakieDK
08-31-2011, 07:17 AM
IF neither of the above posts doesn't fix it, you should look in the keyboard control settings under options, or whereever it's located. I don't have the game myself on Steam, but that's usually a good thing to check if the controls don't work.

johnnymm
12-27-2011, 06:33 AM
I searched for this in another forum. The way to fix it is to turn Vsync on and that should do it.
Also, the car does move but very very little, so you can also be patient and try that way, obviously not a fix, just something funny.

woah. Vsync works. This post should be set as sticky and put on top...;)