PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed weapons

Bindal
08-26-2011, 02:58 PM
In this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdGgj6b2XMs) Video, you can see most of the CT-weapons. So, here is a list of all weapons I could spot (which are probably all).
Weapons marked with an Asterics are new. If they are a replacement, the old version is in brackets behind hit.
Edit: This filmed off gameplay was used for the T-weapons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDYEhBkeKM)

Pistols CT

P2000 (USP)
Glock 18
P250 (Sig 226)
Five-SeveN
Desert Eagle
Dual Berettas *

Pistols T

Tec-9 *
Glock 18
P250 (Sig 226)
Five-SeveN *
Desert Eagle
Dual Berettas

SMGs CT

MP7 (MP5?)
MP9 (TMP?)
UMP45
P90

SMGs T

PP-Bizon (MP5?)
MAC-10
UMP45
P90

Rifles CT

SCAR-20 (SG550)
Famas
M4A1
SSG 08 (Scout)
Aug
AWP

Rifles T

G3SG1
Galil AR
AK-47
SSG 08 (Scout)
SG 556 (SG 552)
AWP

Heavy weapons CT

Nova (M3)
XM1014
MAG-7 *
M249
Negev *

Heavy weapons T

Nova (M3)
XM1014
Sawed-Off *
M249
Negev *

Granades

Zeus x27 Tazer *
Molotov *
Decoy Granade *
Flashbang
HE Granade
Smoke Granade

Sixth part are pre-definied loadouts you can probably customise.

Those are the actual names. I don't know, which of the MP7 and the MP9 is the MP5-replacement and which is the TMP-one. Some of those replacements might work different than their original counterparts, though. Espically possible with the Nova Shotgun.
Also, the T-weapons aren't shown yet.
(Negev is a Light Machine Gun like the M249, the MAG-7 is a magazine-fed Pump-Shotgun - for those who don't know.)

Custom333
08-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Please tell me you FORGOT the AK. How are people supposed to headshot without the AK?

Bindal
08-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Please tell me you FORGOT the AK. How are people supposed to headshot without the AK?
AK is a T-weapon, they only show CTs in that video if you would check it.

Ts got still their AK (as seen in other gameplay-videos) - which one, however, is up in the air (my bet - AK101)

VOSTAS
08-26-2011, 03:26 PM
You forgot sawed-off shotgun,i am looking forward to see it in action,i hope it range aint 2 m and that it has some power

also left mouse click to shoot from left barrel and right to shoot from other one would be nice

but where did you that mag 7?

is it this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9agKMZNUw&feature=related

I really dont like that modern look,i love older looking guns(not too old but classic ones like ak)

doyzer
08-26-2011, 03:27 PM

He didn't see the part where it say say "Ct's" xD

Bindal
08-26-2011, 03:29 PM
You forgot sawed-off shotgun,i am looking forward to see it in action,i hope it range aint 2 m and that it has some power

also left mouse click to shoot from left barrel and right to shoot from other one would be nice

but where did you that mag 7?

is it this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9agKMZNUw&feature=related

I really dont like that modern look,i love older looking guns(not too old but classic ones like ak)
Sawn-off could be a T-weapon and we don't know the official name yet. Here, I only listed all weapons we know for sure with names and those are current CT only.

As soon as we know the T-weapons (with name!), I add them

VOSTAS
08-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Sawn-off could be a T-weapon and we don't know the official name yet. Here, I only listed all weapons we know for sure with names and those are current CT only

yes i have not seen that this is only for CT, and i have not seen that vid you posted,i thought it is the "old" vid

and it seems mag is the shotgun from the I vid posted
i dont like it that much,it is like a uzi shotgun but ok at least sawed-off shotgun(that is the name in the buy manu) is for terrorist and i always chose that side

♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ SUCK MY ♥♥♥♥ YOU STUPID PEACE OF ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ DESIGNERS ♥♥♥♥

i had to let of some steam,do you people see how bad the grenades are,like toys and what the ♥♥♥♥ is up with that crosshair/! I hope they give us the option to customize it more then in CSS,if there are no iron sights then at least they could make more crosshair customization so if i want i acan use a ♥♥♥♥ing triangle,circle or what ever i want and with some better colors that want blend in to the background

LinkinMcOwnage
08-26-2011, 05:25 PM
yes i have not seen that this is only for CT, and i have not seen that vid you posted,i thought it is the "old" vid

i dont like it that much,it is like a uzi shotgun but ok at least sawed-off shotgun(that is the name in the buy manu) is for terrorist and i always chose that side

i had to let of some steam,do you people see how bad the grenades are,like toys and what the ♥♥♥♥ is up with that crosshair/! I hope they give us the option to customize it more then in CSS,if there are no iron sights then at least they could make more crosshair customization so if i want i acan use a ♥♥♥♥ing triangle,circle or what ever i want and with some better colors that want blend in to the background

Why hello there, ak47m7/SYMD/SOTGAN

Atomic Bang
08-26-2011, 05:54 PM

Are you Portuguese?
Just asking.

RawrManbearpig
08-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Go to the bottom if just want to know what Terrorist weapons are confirmed, everything before that is mostly details.

A few things you missed:

It is a Glock 18, not 19

For Terrorists, the Tec-9 (Ghetto Blaster) is replacing the Glock, both sides CANNOT purchase opposite sides starter secondary. Also, the Duel Berettas aren't new, it is just the real life name for the duelies. (I think they are called Duel M9s in CSS, which are Berettas)

The image for the SMG menu is an MP5 for CTs so it may also make a return even though not seen in any trailers. For Terrorists their SMG icon is the Bizon which can be seen in use in one of the videos. And although their buy menu isn't shown since the Bizon isn't silenced I would guess the MP7 is either available to both sides or Terrorists have their own silenced SMG and the Bizon is their version of the MP9. Also the MP9 and TMP are in fact the same weapon however based on the layout of the buy menu I believe the silenced MP7 will take the slot of the TMP and the unsilenced MP9 will take the place of the MP5.

Also the Terrorist version of the Mag-7 is the Sawn-off Shotgun.

The Scar is replacing the PSG-1 (Is that the CT autosniper?) and is 5000, so it should be below the AWP on your sniper list.

Since you said you would add the T weapons once they were made available, they are, the only thing we aren't 100% on is the smgs.

ALL Terrorist assault rifles and sniper rifles are the same, just with their real life names.
The only difference between the CT and T pistols is Ts get the Tec-9 and CTs get the P2000.
Ts have the exact same heavy weapons except they have the Sawn-off shotgun in place of the Mag-7.
Terrorists SMGs aren't confirmed but we know they will be getting the P90 and Bizon. Also worth noting the Bizon is a Terrorist only weapon.

_ACID_
08-26-2011, 06:27 PM

Also, does it not strike you as odd that you get banned so often?

Go to the bottom if just want to know what Terrorist weapons are confirmed, everything before that is mostly details.

A few things you missed:

It is a Glock 18, not 19

For Terrorists, the Tec-9 (Ghetto Blaster) is replacing the Glock, both sides CANNOT purchase opposite sides starter secondary. Also, the Duel Berettas aren't new, it is just the real life name for the duelies. (I think they are called Duel M9s in CSS, which are Berettas)

The image for the SMG menu is an MP5 for CTs so it may also make a return even though not seen in any trailers. For Terrorists their SMG icon is the Bizon which can be seen in use in one of the videos, however their buy menu isn't shown but since it isn't silenced I would guess the MP7 is either available to both sides or Terrorists have their own silenced SMG and the Bizon is their version of the MP9. Also the MP9 and TMP are in fact the same weapon however based on the layout of the buy menu I believe the MP7 will take the slot of the TMP and the MP9 will take the place of the MP5.

Also the Terrorist version of the Mag-7 is the Sawn-off Shotgun.

The Scar is replacing the PSG-1 (Is that the CT autosniper?) and is 5000, so it should be below the AWP on your sniper list.

Since you said you would add the T weapons once they were made available, they are, the only thing we aren't 100% on is the smgs.

ALL Terrorist assault rifles and sniper rifles are the same, just with their real life names.
The only difference between the CT and T pistols is Ts get the Tec-9 and CTs get the P2000.
Ts have the exact same heavy weapons except they have the Sawn-off shotgun in place of the Mag-7.
Terrorists SMGs aren't confirmed but we know they will be getting the P90 and Bizon.

Thanks for gathering all that information.

doyzer
08-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Tec 9 Isn't a pistol. and Maybe you should go threw the video and read the gun list again.

RawrManbearpig
08-26-2011, 09:02 PM
Tec 9 Isn't a pistol. and Maybe you should go threw the video and read the gun list again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN93xXfews4

Go to 1:23 it is in the Terrorist's buy menu under pistols,

Go to 1:49 to see the Tec-9 in use acting very much as a semi-automatic pistol, even though when I saw it was in game I thought it would be a weak full-auto pistol to add some diversity to the deagle spam.

doyzer
08-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Thank you. I didn't notice that earlier. :) Now I will have a Tec 9 and the m4a1 and every grenade! But Tec 9 isn't a pistol.

Bindal
08-27-2011, 03:33 AM
I got a (filmed off) gameplay from the T-side now and can check that.

Also, that is just from the current state - if new weapons get added at one point, I gonna add them later.
The list is currently ordered in the way they appear on the right side of the buy-menu, not in their pricing.
And considering that the PP-Bizon got a 64-round-magazine, I think it is very likely that this is the Ts replacement of the MP5 if that one doesn't come back.

RawrManbearpig
08-27-2011, 02:41 PM
I had made some assumptions on SMGs based on the assumption that both sides would get a silencer, but as it turns out the P90 and UMP.45 will return as weapons to be purchased by both sides, the Terrorists will get a Mac-10 as their cheap early round SMG and the Bizon will appear as their new MP5. The CTs will get the silenced MP7 as their MP5 replacement and the TMP will return as an unsilenced MP9.

From videos it looks like terroists can't buy the CTs new P2000 and will be starting with the the Glock 18, but I doubt one side will be able to buy the others starter pistol and the other won't, so I will assume that is something unfinished. And because the game is in its early state new weapons they add appear at the top of the list of weapons of a certain type in the list, which makes me think the Tec-9 may appear as a high end full auto sidearm (which is unfinished, video shows it semi-automatic) after all.

Everything else we pretty much have knailed down, and to the above it appears currently new weapons are in the top of the list on the right side despite being lower, example being the CTs new auto sniper is at the top of the list, but in the videos we can see after he clicks on rifles the auto sniper is #6 on the buy wheel, corresponding with its price.

doyzer
08-27-2011, 05:56 PM
PP-Bizon. That is a grenade launcher under it right?

Never mind it is the clip I guess. >.<

Feeding
9mm submachine gun PP-19 Bizon with detached magazine

One of the Bizon's more unusual features is the magazine, which is often confused for a grenade launcher.[2] The cylinder below the barrel is in fact a 64-round helical magazine, similar to the type used in the American Calico M960 submachine gun.[2] The magazine is made from a durable glass-reinforced polyamide and mounts under the handguard in line with the barrel. This layout makes the weapon more compact and concealable. All cartridges are aligned nose forward in the Bizon magazine and cannot be loaded incorrectly.[2][3] Early magazines were fabricated from aluminium tubing and had a capacity of 67 rounds.[2] The production magazine capacity of 64 was selected as 64 is a multiple of 16, and 9x18mm Makarov rounds are packaged in boxes of 16.[2] The magazine has hooks on top of the front end that engage a pair of pins under the front sight, and the rear end of the magazine interfaces with a Kalashnikov pattern spring-loaded paddle type magazine catch/release located in front of the trigger guard.[7] Some magazines were produced with indicator holes allowing the user to verify the amount of ammunition loaded; these are spaced at 4, 24, 44 and 64-round increments.[3]

tbrown7552
08-29-2011, 08:09 PM
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive

RawrManbearpig
08-29-2011, 09:53 PM
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive

That site has more details on the weapons but still has some incorrect and missing information, specifically it doesn't mention the Tec-9 and says there is an MP5 when it is probably being replaced by a silenced MP7

tbrown7552
08-29-2011, 09:55 PM
That site has more details on the weapons but still has some incorrect and missing information, specifically it doesn't mention the Tec-9 and says there is an MP5 when it is probably being replaced by a silenced MP7
I posted it to help with the OP accuracy.

Nexx
08-30-2011, 01:21 AM
I hope they will keep the real weapon names on release, and not come up with some fake stuff like in current CS's.

Bindal
08-30-2011, 02:47 AM
I hope they will keep the real weapon names on release, and not come up with some fake stuff like in current CS's.
Probably now keep them. As only the weapon-names are there, not the respective producers.