PDA

View Full Version : Easter egg?

iSpaceman
08-26-2011, 11:39 PM
I think I may have found an easter egg, dunno if it is a legitimate one.

In the first sisters chambers, there is the mine area (the furthest chamber of hers to the left), and as soon as you spawn, you can look down into the hole and see a little ledge. If you fall down on to the ledge, and walk through the little tunnel in front of it, you get teleported to a different area, with no colour plants, but that is just very colourful, i.e. it looks like something in the real world.

I was just speculating that that might be a repressed memory of your character as to where you died?

madmarten
08-26-2011, 11:56 PM
It's the inner chamber from their previous game Pathologic.

iSpaceman
08-27-2011, 12:16 AM
It's the inner chamber from their previous game Pathologic.

So it is kind of a treat for Hammer Legion Members of Pathologic (I've never heard of it)?

EDIT:
Fan-boys becomes Hammer LEgion Members, what.

madmarten
08-27-2011, 12:23 AM
In Pathologic, the inner chamber was mentioned early in the game but you couldn't access it until the very end of the game. The true nature of it was one of the biggest plot twists of the game.

But I don't think it serves any purpose in the Void. Just a secret area.

iSpaceman
08-27-2011, 01:07 AM
In Pathologic, the inner chamber was mentioned early in the game but you couldn't access it until the very end of the game. The true nature of it was one of the biggest plot twists of the game.

But I don't think it serves any purpose in the Void. Just a secret area.

Ah okay, cause there are trees there. Colour doesn't work, nor does using B for body stuff.

Ethan Hunt
09-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Good call on this being an Easter Eggish place. I found this room and just assumed it was something for later in the game. I never thought it was an Easter Egg, I also never played any game from IPL so I guess I never would have known.