PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist models

Captayne
08-27-2011, 12:44 PM
I think some of the terrorist models are done great while others are too plain and makes them look like an armed civilian rather than a terrorist.

http://tinypic.com/r/20sf5hj/7

The beret+mask combo imo is a great terrorist model while the plain shirt and jeans was just lacking anything saying terrorist.

Bindal
08-27-2011, 12:46 PM
You know, usually a terrorist doesn't want to be identified as one.

Not to mention that the Leet-Crew ALWAYS looked more like civics compared to the others.

Joker One
08-27-2011, 12:49 PM
There will be multiple character models to choose from so you have options. :)

You also have to remember that guerrilla fighters typically wear civilian clothes so they blend in with the crowd and then they strike still wearing there same clothing.

Captayne
08-27-2011, 12:50 PM
From my expierences with CS I always envisioned the T's to be anti-government rebel armies etc etc. So I always pictured them with their trademarks( ex. snow camos/ headbands/ etc). To me the new leet crew model looks like he just walked out of his house and picked up a gun, but hey I soppose thats leet-crew.

Joker One
08-27-2011, 12:50 PM
The guy on the left in the picture looks like a KKK member lol

bose645
08-27-2011, 12:58 PM
i always thought.. djiesse made some of the best cs skins of cs 1.6 and before.. valve should look into them for referencing.. but.. it's really pretty scary when the community can do a better job of player modeling than the developers can.. :eek:

Joker One
08-27-2011, 01:01 PM
i always thought.. djiesse made some of the best cs skins of cs 1.6 and before.. valve should look into them for referencing.. but.. it's really pretty scary when the community can do a better job of player modeling than the developers can.. :eek:

Valve's first employees (besides Gabe and Mike) were actually modders. :)

Captayne
08-27-2011, 01:14 PM
I think one thing to make Leet-crew more distinct would be to add a small scarf on the neck.

http://flypaper.bluefly.com/images/bluefly_blog_flypaper_scarf.jpg

Somewhat similar to this, possibably slightly tattered with a fitting color of beige or white.

Captayne
08-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Anyone have pics of GIGN (Think it's the French one)?

Haven't seen them and they're my favorite.

All0utWar
08-27-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm not liking that white mask at all. I think the regular black ones are much more fitting. ;)

XR-17
08-27-2011, 11:21 PM
I just want my Arctic Avenger with the CSS mask. For me that was a perfect model. I always wanted to wak on the streets like that :cool:

last night
08-27-2011, 11:52 PM
I'm going to create a small clip that we will miss to Best Terrorist Group

Phoenix • leet • Arctic • Guerrilla

:(

RawrManbearpig
08-28-2011, 12:42 AM
I think the model is very fitting as the new T Leet, the shirt even looks somewhat like a uniform jacket, however the model does look white, when he is supposed to be middle eastern.

What I am not a fan of is the new Phoenix Connexion models, beige dress shirts, reddish brown baklavas, a weird white kevlar vest, and brown combat pants.

Also worth pointing out, we have seen FIVE terrorist models, however one of which looked weird and could have been a placeholder. For anyone wondering, there is a civillian looking one as seen in the underpass firefight video(the one I think might be a placeholder), the beret and ski mask terrorist, the phoenix connexion I mentioned earlier, the Leet in the OP, and the new geurilla with cloth headwraps.

Marty Mat
08-28-2011, 12:48 AM
I think one thing to make Leet-crew more distinct would be to add a small scarf on the neck.

http://flypaper.bluefly.com/images/bluefly_blog_flypaper_scarf.jpg

Somewhat similar to this, possibably slightly tattered with a fitting color of beige or white.

No to make the Leet crew more distingt he needs the green jacked.

Sinna
08-28-2011, 01:10 AM
I know this is not really necessary but I would have nothing against very cool looking Counter Terrorist and Terrorist Models.