PDA

View Full Version : How well will i run bc2?

Heinrich6745
08-28-2011, 12:32 PM
I'v been thinking about getting BF:BC2 on pc since i got my internet back for awhile now as i loved it on xbox, but now i'm done with consoles, the game is fairly cheap now, but how well do you think i could run it with these specs, thanks in advance!

Win7 32 bit
Intel core 2 duo cpu: E8400 @ 3.00ghz
2gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

i ran a test on systemrequirementslab.com and i passed everything but the quad core, even though i already knew that would be an issue lol

jackineyerack
08-28-2011, 12:57 PM
well you made a disicion to move from the KID consoles platform to the more adult gaming, at any rate for games to see if you can run it check this site it is usually pretty reliable

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/amd/1170

it tell you if your system can what ever game you choose or not and if not it tells you what needs to be upgraded, i think your system can handle it might want to upgrade your ram tho.

If you run into any other problems just add me on steam and send me a message (jackineyerack)

good luck

-bZ-Jackson

semjonov
08-28-2011, 01:12 PM
20-40 fps in multiplayer, you need to overclock more, or even better get a quad.

iceman087
08-28-2011, 01:30 PM
your card is kinda small also...

Heinrich6745
08-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Ok thanks for the advice guys,

As for my hardware iceman, i'm not to worried about upgrading this rig as it's not 100% mine,i share it with others for now....saving up for my own but gonna take some time to get the money

p.s. forgot to mention my res i would be playing at, it's 1920x1080
here is the link to it actually ( will be getting it tomorrow as i had to replace my old monitor) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049

jackineyerack
08-28-2011, 05:32 PM
that is a good monitor, that the same one i use, not a big fan of built in speakers but the speakers even when you look for them you still cant see them and its good quality, i never use them becuase im always using a head set but still good, all around really good monitor, as for your computer if your going to get a new computer and you want a gaming computer build it yourself dont buy premaids, whitebox computers you will get ALOT more bang for your buck.

Heinrich6745
08-29-2011, 06:24 AM
glad to see some feedback on the monitor, should be coming in the mail today, and btw way ahead of you on building a computer, already got most of the parts planned out, not hard cause i have done it plenty of times.

p.s. i also use a headset so the built in speakers won't bother me much :)