PDA

View Full Version : It's worth 2.50

Doob
08-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Beautiful eye candy and flying around shooting guys with the right button zoom is actually pretty fun.

Did I mention the game is beautiful?

Fun and original game I had never heard of. Great daily deal.

Marvyra
08-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I fully agree! I was skeptical at first but once I saw TotalBiscuit's WTF video it just looked so brilliant and amazing! Bought it asap after that! It's just so much you can customize and the different galaxies are speechlessly beautiful! <3

Stoogefrenzy3k
08-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I fully agree! I was skeptical at first but once I saw TotalBiscuit's WTF video it just looked so brilliant and amazing! Bought it asap after that! It's just so much you can customize and the different galaxies are speechlessly beautiful! <3

Do you mind linking me to this video of his? I'm curious to see prior to buying. Thanks!

Oneironaut
08-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Here you go. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vh7WMnMU_w) Watching it myself as well. I didn't really like the game when it was first released and I tried the demo, but now with the lower price and after plenty of time for patching I'll give it another shot.

Doob
08-30-2011, 06:18 PM
In the options under the Game tab set animators to super waves for even more eye candy.

Fear Itself
08-31-2011, 08:31 AM
Still don't like it. :(

skooma
09-05-2011, 07:07 PM
How do you figure? It's a Winamp visualization with a ♥♥♥♥ty space invaders theme.

Overrwatcher
09-10-2011, 10:44 AM
How do you figure? It's a Winamp visualization with a ♥♥♥♥ty space invaders theme.

Talk to us when you aren't on Skooma.

TimeWalker
09-15-2011, 02:10 PM
I actually registered because I wanted to say some things about this game.

So, I bought this game when it was in Daily Deal. Actually, I didn't really try the demo, but I saw the video on Steam and it was a little bit interesting. I love music/rhythm games so this was quite nice. Also when I was looking in the forums, I saw that the dev Dmytry is reaaally active. This is a big plus for me!

Then to the game. I actually like this game. It's great to play this for maybe 15 minutes or more every day. The game's quite relaxing, more like a stress relief and it's fun to fly around the space, meeting ghosts and help not get eaten. Hehe
I haven't tried higher difficulties than Normal. Because I already suck in normal. :P

Overall, it's worth it.

timeformime
11-26-2011, 04:55 PM
If you have decent headphones/speakers, you'll really be transfixed by this game, at least for a little while at a time. As people say, it's incredibly relaxing.