PDA

View Full Version : more balance in the number of inner worlds and outer worlds?

necrodoom
08-31-2011, 09:53 AM
im on a medium world, the outer circle seems way too dense, yet on the inner worlds i have to make a jump of 20 levels to the world after the gate inner world. it makes it impossible to do the pandoras box mission, as to reach it i have to go though warp gates at levels 61 and 64, i cant do missions to make the UTA happy since these areas are too hard. i cant get any huge ship except maybe the frelighter, but im not sure if it has any weapons.

ravage386
08-31-2011, 10:12 AM
My galaxy is at 256 worlds (yay 2^8) and the jump wasn't terrible. Of course I also had to go through a ton of systems to even get to the point where I could access the inner worlds and spent a bit of time looking for tech so I was probably a tad overleveled at the time.

SpectralShade
08-31-2011, 10:18 AM
It's not impossible.

You can always grind missions in different systems and gather data so you can immprove your systems. It really means alot when you upgrade to new blueprints.

NanostrikeX
08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
It'd be nice to not have about a hundred outer systems, all level 20 and under, that you don't really get anything from, and more varied inner systems.

I swear, if I could customize the galaxy to condense the crappy outer systems down to a few so I don't have to look clear across the galaxy for Basic Missiles, Torpedos, and Cloaks, I would in a heartbeat.

necrodoom
09-01-2011, 02:57 AM
the point here is not the mission, its that theres many useless outer worlds while inner worlds could really use a buff in world number.

Angus Kart
09-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Whawt size galaxy did you start with

necrodoom
09-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Whawt size galaxy did you start with

since you havent bothered to read my post, medium, 225 planets.

SpectralShade
09-01-2011, 08:19 AM
the point here is not the mission, its that theres many useless outer worlds while inner worlds could really use a buff in world number.

I think there are plenty of inner worlds, tbh. Considered their 'usage' in chapter 4, I would be throwing my hands in the air in desperation if there were many more. As is, I'm swayed enough by the amount to try and head for the "war hero" achievement.

necrodoom
09-01-2011, 08:23 AM
well you can do both, maybe you should be able to build some sort of a barricade if both civillian and UTA are level 3