PDA

View Full Version : Frazetta

imdanimal
08-31-2011, 06:17 PM
After looking at the screenshots, anyone else reminded of the Frank Frazetta Death Dealer series?

http://www.google.com/search?q=frank+frazetta+death+dealer&hl=en&prmd=ivnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=39xeTtHRAaKQsAKeoaQm&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CC0Q_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=959

varagix
08-31-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm not really familiar with the series, but I'm familiar with Frazetta's art, especially for Conan. And yeah, I'm pretty sure its intentional. First time I saw the gameplay trailer, I got a strong Swords-and-Sorcery, high adventure vibe, like the one you get from Conan and other works that Frazetta frequently did art for.

pedroantonio
09-01-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm not really familiar with the series, but I'm familiar with Frazetta's art, especially for Conan. And yeah, I'm pretty sure its intentional. First time I saw the gameplay trailer, I got a strong Swords-and-Sorcery, high adventure vibe, like the one you get from Conan and other works that Frazetta frequently did art for.

I had exactly the same feeling, and I hope the game really has that tone, because in Oblivion I didn't like the high fantasy atmosphere, it was too soft and stilized. I like it more raw.