PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden Canals Quest Bug? (Spoiler)

Torgul
08-31-2011, 07:44 PM
This is talked about in the "Stuck" thread but since that's not very descriptive I thought I'd start a new thread.

Basically after visiting SIMON the 1st time you fight some guys and get 3 cartridges. This allows you to go up north and do some stuff (trying not to spoil much). You get part of the code but no more cart's (is this a bug?).

Three carts is just not enough to get down south at least it sure seems that way to me. ... Right now I'm thinking that we were supposed to get more carts up north and we don't. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

T

EDIT: Not a bug ... apologies ... read below if your stuck like I was.

Karishin
08-31-2011, 08:04 PM
I just can't seem to get south either, only 3 cartridges after going north.

eblake
08-31-2011, 08:17 PM
From memory:

After going North, return to Zimon and take out the Red one, use the outhouse to teleport to the other outhouse near the north pole entrance area (right after the green bridge). That will you let you proceed via the green bridge with an extra cartridge in hand, to use on the blue machine.

You will gain a fourth one in the area with orks and the 2nd green bridge. Return to where the yellow & green machines are, and take out the yellow one.

Return to the North Pole outhouse, teleport to the Zimon outhouse, use the cartridge in the red one, proceed to the green & yellow machines, take out the green as you no longer need it, put it in yellow and you can proceed. You will find a fifth one later if you want to put it in the green machine.

IIRC, that was the solution, I may have mixed something but you will understand the notion of the solution from this text.

Torgul
08-31-2011, 08:18 PM
From memory:
After going North, ...

omgosh :) trying now ... worked :)

+Rep for U Sir!