PDA

View Full Version : The new Multiplayer trailer : This game will be a good COD

dylanstrategie
09-03-2011, 10:59 AM
The new multiplayer trailer (That I was waiting, and maybe a lot of people too) reveals a lot of new stuff :

- MW3 don't look like MW2, darker, less, way less blur, and a more arcade feeling
- We're up to new gamemodes, maybe even UT3 gameplay (A gamemode where you need to collect ennemy dogtags)
- A lot of new weapons, new perks (and a lot more likely), a lot of new "pointstreaks" (That means camping in a corner will likely not be the only way to get killstreaks anymore)
- More new equiment, a EMP Grenade, and the return of the well-known Throwing Knife (F*ck Tomawaks)
- Support Killstreaks don't reset on death, which means that as long that you can get kills, it will be saved for a killstreak. This will likely fasten the gameplay, why camping in a hole when you can get killstreaks by just firing at the frontline ?
- Return of the EMP, and in this very Support Killstreak category. Get 15 kills in the match (even with a 0.2 KDR) and stop the killstreak spam
- Apparently they are filtering all the good things of their previous games (Overkill, SitRep) to put them in this game
- Already said, but there will be way more choices in Weapons, Attachements, Pointstreaks, Equipment and Gamemodes

I will buy, this game will be really good, and I wanna try

Now up to all the trolling attempts :

- Won't pay 60 $ for a MW2 addon
Too bad for you, because this addon has a lot of new content

- 5 year old COD fan-boy
Not only you are likely a BF3 fan-boy yourself, but I bought BF3 too

- There's X in the game (Noobtube, EMP, whatever), not buying
There's 3D spotting in BF3, not buying... Wait I did !

- This game is not realistic, bad game
Minecraft is not realistic but it's a good game, TF2 is not realistic but it's a good game, COD is not totally realistic but it will likely be a good game

- BF3 is 10 times better than this sh*t
You fail at Maths, you can't compare 2 different things

OrangeNinja
09-03-2011, 11:06 AM
The major things that bother me are actually the little things-
Same objective icons
The mini-map. in the first survival mode trailer they showed a different mini-map, and now in the gameplays it looks the same. -.-
Same playercard as MW2, just thinner. (same FNG and dogtag emblem)

It really looks like they only changed the menu a bit, added maps and weapons and thats it.

IDK if it worth 60$, since it hasn't come out yet, but so far its a 'probably not' for me.

mmm toast
09-03-2011, 11:23 AM
But things like the objective icons and minimaps being the same ruin the game? Ever heard the phrase "if it aint broke dont fix it"? Sure there were some things broke in mw2 but seriously? You ♥♥♥♥♥ about the objective icons? Whats wrong with reusing some stuff that has no reason the be changed?

OrangeNinja
09-03-2011, 11:26 AM
But things like the objective icons and minimaps being the same ruin the game? Ever heard the phrase "if it aint broke dont fix it"? Sure there were some things broke in mw2 but seriously? You ♥♥♥♥♥ about the objective icons?

It doesn't ruin the game, but it sure will make it feel like a NEW game.
If I want the same experience as I have in MW2, I better off saving 60$ and playing MW2, don't you agree?

mmm toast
09-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Its far from the same. New game modes, new spec ops, extended story from 1 and 2 all make this a new game. So some things are reused. Is it still gonna be fun? Hell yes. Is it everyones cup of tea? Hell no... If its not your cup of tea then leave everyone who likes it alone...

Do i like tiny little rice mobiles cruising around my neighborhood? No i think they look stupid. Is it their choice to drive em? Hell yes... Is it my place to give em ♥♥♥♥? Hell no...

See the logic here?

Opinions are like @ssholes... Everyone has one but to be honest how many people wanna see your ♥♥♥♥♥♥?

Moeror
09-03-2011, 09:37 PM
I enjoyed MW2, but i don't think this game is worth 60 bucks.

Clashmoo
09-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I enjoyed MW2, but i don't think this game is worth 60 bucks.

$99.99 in aus, screw that for a joke

Bandtx
09-03-2011, 10:11 PM
In an interview a guy said that they will put in player made maps into the actual game if it gets voted by a lot of people which I think is pretty cool

Sw00f
09-04-2011, 06:03 AM
You fail at Maths, you can't compare 2 different things

That's the whole point of a comparison. Have you never been to school?

OrangeNinja
09-04-2011, 06:27 AM
In an interview a guy said that they will put in player made maps into the actual game if it gets voted by a lot of people which I think is pretty cool

Did he say how much will it cost? :)

Kviz
09-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Good post. Same here, bought both games, will enjoy them. Screw these fanboy wars.

OmegaXtreme420
09-04-2011, 08:15 AM
I enjoyed the hell out of mw2 and cod4 actually pretty much all of em IW has done good stuff even mw2 despite the nonsense in it and no dedis and stuff but now IW is just a shadow of what they were since most of the original members left I am gonna wait and see on this one