PDA

View Full Version : Stop the IW love

Obii
09-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Infinity Ward (IW) as it was no longer exists, so stop all the 'MW3 will most definitely be amazingly super because IW are making it' threads/posts. The IW heads Vince Zampella and Jason West were sacked ages ago and 46 members (nearly half) of the development team left after that. Activision put their own people into IW so IW is now basically just an Activision developer. Zampella and West did not want MW3 to even be released this early after MW2, further to that, they didn't want their next COD title to even be a MW title.

Activision ♥♥♥♥♥ them in the ♥♥♥ over their intellectual property (IP) and sacked them so they didn't have to pay bonuses and royalties.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vince+Zampella+Jason+West+sacked+fired

you may enjoy this game, you may not, just stop all the 'IW rule, Treyarch sux so this game will be boss' shizznie as it has no validity since IW as they were basically don't exist any more :( unless you mean IW = Respawn Entertainment (RE) which was set up by Zampella and West and employs the 46 IW leavers.

Infinity Ward wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Ward)

this is cOLD news but it appears some people were not aware of it.

jnathus
09-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Infinity Ward (IW) as it was no longer exists,

I've posted this information in multiple threads. It doesn't seem to resonate with anyone, for whatever reason.

epicphail
09-03-2011, 02:16 PM
have said the same thing but people seem to be either ignorant or don't care :(

bboy500
09-03-2011, 02:42 PM
have said the same thing but people seem to be either ignorant or don't care :(

Most people don't care.

epicphail
09-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Most people don't care.

then as long as they don't mind using inferior products and proving to other developers that brand name alone can sell games, video games will become woarse and cost more. :(

Morphis
09-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Lets try this:

Replace your two favorite cast members & half of the Jersey Shore cast, would the show be just as good or worse?

Replace the two head writers & half of the writing staff from Family Guy, would the show be just as good or worse?

Obii
09-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Lets try this:

Replace your two favorite cast members & half of the Jersey Shore cast, would the show be just as good or worse?

Replace the two head writers & half of the writing staff from Family Guy, would the show be just as good or worse?

good example, Family guy would suck big time just with the loss of Seth MacFarlane.

what is Jersey Shore? i hope it's not some teen love program like Dawsons Creek or i won't rep you.

Eyeless
09-03-2011, 06:02 PM
good example, Family guy would suck big time just with the loss of Seth MacFarlane.

Even MacFarlane can't save Family Guy from mediocrity after season 3 and the loss of their hilariously witty writers. Family Guy is a shadow of what it used to be, as is CoD.

Assassin1471
09-03-2011, 08:03 PM
frankly i have no love for IW. i have love for COD. the new game Looks AWESOME

and 12 days until i try it for myself. ( http://events.game.co.uk/gamefest/ )

toppy
09-03-2011, 09:02 PM
I was a die hard cod 1 pc player. I lost love for IW when cod2 came out so I don't feel that much at all.

NanoIce
09-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Infinity Ward (IW) as it was no longer exists, so stop all the 'MW3 will most definitely be amazingly super because IW are making it' threads/posts. The IW heads Vince Zampella and Jason West were sacked ages ago and 46 members (nearly half) of the development team left after that. Activision put their own people into IW so IW is now basically just an Activision developer. Zampella and West did not want MW3 to even be released this early after MW2, further to that, they didn't want their next COD title to even be a MW title.

Activision ♥♥♥♥♥ them in the ♥♥♥ over their intellectual property (IP) and sacked them so they didn't have to pay bonuses and royalties.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vince+Zampella+Jason+West+sacked+fired

you may enjoy this game, you may not, just stop all the 'IW rule, Treyarch sux so this game will be boss' shizznie as it has no validity since IW as they were basically don't exist any more :( unless you mean IW = Respawn Entertainment (RE) which was set up by Zampella and West and employs the 46 IW leavers.

Infinity Ward wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Ward)

this is cOLD news but it appears some people were not aware of it.

If I am not wrong, which developer: Treyarch(BO) and IW(MW2) - gave us a cracky console port that nearly 0% playable during the first day of release? Exactly my point, anyway, I am not buying another CoD title from Treyarch anymore, need to show them PC gamers ARE not as idiotic as they think willing to pay for the crappy port. I'm getting every title from IW just because they really care about the parallel development for PC gamers(yeah yeah, I know, not using DX11 graphic) But hey, at least they didn't cheat the UNFINISHED product that rush out for the maketing! (lol, just don't buy the bloody DLCs unless there's Steam Sales going on...)

Assassin7890
09-04-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm getting every title from IW just because they really care about the parallel development for PC gamers

LOL!!

bboy500
09-04-2011, 02:57 AM
then as long as they don't mind using inferior products and proving to other developers that brand name alone can sell games, video games will become woarse and cost more. :(

I do mind using inferior products.

That's why I'm not buying BF3 and instead going for MW3.

Although I did get BF3 for free already from winning an event.

dylanstrategie
09-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Stop the IW love ? What IW love ? I'm looking forward to MW3, and buying it, OK, but i'm not a freaking IW fan-boy for that

I think we need to add more "Stop IW Hate" threads instead, so we can redirect BF3 trolls where they belong :

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=733

clxyeah
09-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Lets try this:

Really Good Point, never thought of it that way.

Obii
09-04-2011, 07:39 AM
It appears some people have missed the point of this thread and need some English comprehension classes.

Also original IW = MW, without IW MW = another COD from another developer who are treading in unknown territory.

jnathus
09-04-2011, 09:40 AM
It appears some people have missed the point of this thread and need some English comprehension classes.

I think it's folks reading a post they want to replay to, and not really getting the context of the thread. I see that quite a bit on forums. So, I'm guessing the 'helpful' tone of the OP might be sort of lost on certain folks. I think "NanoIce" is a perfect example of someone glossing over the facts.

OmegaXtreme420
09-04-2011, 09:55 AM
That's why im waiting on buying mw3 since IW is only a shadow of what it was

toppy
09-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Respwn has their site up and forum! http://www.respawn.com/