PDA

View Full Version : Razer Hydra support

Bob Marley
09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
I hope to Bethesda that this game will have better Hydra support than New Vegas... I know there are not too many users out there, but for the few who took the money to spend on something NOT a mouse or a crappy console system, support us!!!!

spartan0078
09-07-2011, 05:45 PM
LOL that things to funny.....

BETHESDA SUPPORT NES POWER GLOVE TO DAMMIT!

all kidding aside that things pretty ♥♥♥♥ed up looking, I had to google it just to see wtf it was.

Kexin
09-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Don't be a stupid hater. I don't have it but if more games have support for it I would buy one. I've seen Youtube vids of the Hydra in action and it looks great.

Micknator
09-08-2011, 09:49 AM
That's the reason why I bought a real Microsoft 360-controller.

Medium_Rare
09-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Cool. I too had to search it.

Does it work well on portal 2?

sorry to get off topic. Just curious.

Micknator
09-08-2011, 10:31 AM
It works great, even with gamepad tools (to program specific buttons to keys/actions for games that do not support it).

I, however, have no idea about Portal 2 ... I don't own the game.

spartan0078
09-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Don't be a stupid hater. I don't have it but if more games have support for it I would buy one. I've seen Youtube vids of the Hydra in action and it looks great.

I'm not being a hater at all, It is ♥♥♥♥ed up looking! that doesn't mean I wouldnt try it if I saw one IRL though. I'm not a big fan of "intuitive" controllers like that though but it its your preference no ones topping ya!

Sixense
09-20-2011, 05:29 PM
The Hydra supports over 200 games via the Sixense beta software at the moment with new control features and improvements being released frequently.

Feel free to head over to the Sixense Forums (http://www.sixense.com/forum/phpBB3/index.php) if you have any questions we're happy to answer them. :)