PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Me This

NeoBahamut19
09-08-2011, 04:43 AM
Space Marine deploys first.

Chaos Marine deploys second.

Space Marine gets off 7-10 shots on Chaos Marine. All hit.

Chaos Marine gets off 3 shots on Space Marine. 2-3 hit.

Space Marine dies, Chaos Marine gets away with half health.

Space Marine is level 15ish...

Chaos Marine is level 35ish...

Both have same Heavy Bolter related perks (quick deploy only)...

Did they really make levels count for damage with weapons? Are they (THQ) that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? Or is the lag in this game so horrendous that it's causing this to happen? I am sure as hell it isn't the lag as it was saying everyone had a perfect connection (all bars bro (great idea not giving numbers THQ)). What's the point of a Third Person Shooter where your level dictates how much damage you do per shot? What's the point of a shooter on the PC in which the lag is so bad that this happens (even though I highly doubt it's the lag).

Explain THQ, please do. This has happened time and time again. It's not that I suck or anything because I've gone 15+/0 several times already.

Edit: Also, "always on" mics need to be fixed QUICKLY. That crap is obnoxious. When I'm on Team Speak talking to a friend, last I want to hear is someone commenting on our conversation, or listening in. I can't play this game while having a private conversation. Whomever's idea that was at THQ to put this feature in seriously needs to be fired or reevaluated as an employee. Why? Because this is the most horrendous idea I've ever seen, besides the "no dedicated servers" BS.

Kyorisu
09-08-2011, 04:55 AM
Lag. That is all.

NeoBahamut19
09-08-2011, 04:58 AM
Lag. That is all.

I bet having true dedicated servers would help alleviate 90% of lag related issues. Sad part is THQ has so far said "no, we do not want to do that" multiple times. So if it's an issue with lag, shame on them. PC is not only capable of dedicated server support, but it's also the (PC) industry standard for multi-player games involving more than 4-8 people.

juraigamer
09-08-2011, 06:29 AM
You probably didn't aim, he did. Also lag. Also he hit your head, you didn't hit his.

SeanHraefn
09-08-2011, 06:30 AM
One's memory of events is rarely accurate.

In other words: vidz or it didn't happen.