PDA

View Full Version : The best tip for those of you who think the game is too difficult!

sykout
09-10-2011, 01:44 AM
uninstall.

donnymill
09-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Funny, but you also have a good point. If you're complaining that the game's too hard then you obviously aren't having any fun. Don't complain, move on, play games you enjoy.

Life is short, try to have fun.

Deathsyt
Or learn how the game works. Your post is rather immature, though. They bought the game so making a thread to tell them to uninstall instead of offering any real advice to help them is kind of pointless. I mean, are you on these forums just to troll?

Mikey-
Nah, you just need to level properly. It's vital that you loot everything, and always have best weapons.

sykout
09-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Or learn how the game works. Your post is rather immature, though. They bought the game so making a thread to tell them to uninstall instead of offering any real advice to help them is kind of pointless. I mean, are you on these forums just to troll?

yes..

Savato
09-10-2011, 01:56 AM
I dunno how people think its too hard, im now level 27 and at the end of Act II all on my own with all side quests done so far (that iv found :P) and i dont think its too difficult, sure when the random 6 infected charge you out of nowere i die because its like impossible to kill all of them without getting pummeled to death without a decent weapon (all i have is a shock axe) but still i deal with it.

Angus Kart
09-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Dead Island is difficult?
Who said it was difficult?