PDA

View Full Version : No other creatures on planet

abarreto93
09-12-2011, 01:30 AM
hey, So when I entered the creature stage there were no other species except the one other that I previously created. This means I can't find food besides them. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks.

abarreto93
09-30-2011, 06:12 PM
ugghh really?

Erenoth2002
01-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Lol... why don't you try actually buying the game instead of using a pirated copy??

Erenoth2002
01-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Actually you probably need to have steam verify the integrity of your install, or try reregistering your product code with steam.

Ive had this problem before, Its EA's defense to keep gamers from using pirated copies... If they don't recognize your code your not allowed to download other creations from online

I had to fight with EA support with this problem...... I changed my OS and changed my video card, then changed my CPU, next I added more memory sticks, and I had to change my video card again since the shipping company had somehow dropped it and xfx issued me a new card.

apparently that counted as my 5 install limit, and the DRM kicks in

I solved the problem by deleting everything and buying all 3 spore titles on steam..... oddly enough no matter how many times you change your system or no matter how many computers you install spore on from steam the DRM issue never comes up..