PDA

View Full Version : Tips on finding multiplayer games?

daddylongs
09-12-2011, 08:22 PM
When I create a lobby, I rarely get anyone connecting.

When I try to use the server browser, I only see 1 or two games, and when I try to join I invariably get denied.

I always exit after above issue first before trying the quick match feature... that fails most of the time. It's really frustrating to want to play this game online and not be able to do it most of the time!!!

I play many different steam games online; why is this so difficult? I am willing to additional ports if needed...

Can I get some help here?

0_Murray_0
09-12-2011, 08:36 PM
I was playing a few hours ago for about 5 games each with a different person, didn't take too long to have someone join (about 1-2 mins). But then it died down.

I think there's a shortage of players at the moment though because of bugs like crashes and the painful lag that joining players get during a game. Hopefully the problems get sorted quick enough so people don't lose interest.

abordeu
09-13-2011, 10:28 AM
We're working on improving the online features of the game, so hopefully after this it will be easier to hook up with more players. Keep an eye for future updates.

Omiyage
09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Yeah Im dying to try this baby online but can't find anyone either. But I know these are difficult matters to get right.

Will wait for updates.