PDA

View Full Version : Hacks

undeadtrev
09-13-2011, 12:45 AM
I have been playing this game for a while now, recently I have noticed that there is a lot of hacking going on.

It gets very obvious with some people when you sign into a multiplayer game and watch certain people playing,.

Recently I noticed there is alot more of it going on which makes it impossible to win against these people.

What is the point of playing when this is happening. I will be reporting you from now on. I am sick of it.
So be warned, I will have you banned.
I am going to contact steam about the rise of all the hacking going on.

Blaster21996
09-15-2011, 12:51 AM
I have been playing this game for a while now, recently I have noticed that there is a lot of hacking going on.

It gets very obvious with some people when you sign into a multiplayer game and watch certain people playing,.

Recently I noticed there is alot more of it going on which makes it impossible to win against these people.

What is the point of playing when this is happening. I will be reporting you from now on. I am sick of it.
So be warned, I will have you banned.
I am going to contact steam about the rise of all the hacking going on.

Call them out! Who are they?

undeadtrev
09-26-2011, 08:36 PM
I am compiling a list at the moment and yes I will be calling them out. BLASTER Do remember the policy of steam about such things

moto377
12-10-2011, 06:39 AM
What are some ways to identify hackers? What sort of stuff are they getting away with? I will certainly help if I know what to look for. I do notice, or at least it seems, some have very fast bikes.

Maniacs Xtrem
12-14-2011, 03:44 PM
man those gawd dahm hacks hehehe ;)