PDA

View Full Version : What an adrenalin rush! LOVE IT!

PsYcHo126
09-13-2011, 04:42 PM
God damn! I just played around 40 minutes... I already feeled that in the demo. It's such an awesome adrenalin rush when the "gorillas" are charging at you! Not many games in the last years could give you such an adrenalin rush!

And overall I love what I've seen in the time I played it! Okay, going to continue playing now! :)

Btw, anyone else feeling the same? :D

king2004
09-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Yeah i feeling this too its realy a great Game and nevermind if the game is only 4h or maybe 5h the point is to search for the upgrades points so i think i will have my time with this game.....

I hope the devs will bring some free DLCs for our pleasure hahahaha

have fun with the game its awsome..............:o:o:o:D:D

pelotron
09-13-2011, 05:25 PM
It's had me on the edge of my seat so far.

PsYcHo126
09-13-2011, 05:31 PM
@king: I think for me it takes longer :D I'm not rushing through it (like most reviewers..), im trying to find all the secrets :D
And, I think we'll get free DLC's.
At least this sounds like it: "Some surprises await you in the near future, and we will support Hard Reset even after its launch."

But now, I'll pause the game, and play some RO2 :D

lowlymarine
09-13-2011, 05:31 PM
I had today off so I've already finished the game, and this is the best FPS in recent memory. I loved every minute of it. The only issue is that there were only 270 of those. Still, learned a couple of things:

1) The Ars Technica video game editor is awful at video games. He said he had to drop the difficulty to Easy early on after dying too many times. The most I had to repeat a section was 3 times playing on Normal, and it's not my job to play video games all day.
2) There's plenty of replay value in the upgrade system and secrets, and this feels like one of the few games worth replaying on a higher difficulty these days.
3) The ending really is as ridiculous as every says it is.

In the end, it's basically an updated, cyber-punk Painkiller, and what more could you ask for for $27?

Elenoe
09-13-2011, 05:58 PM
In the end, it's basically an updated, cyber-punk Painkiller, and what more could you ask for for $27?I would really ask an opportunity to explore level for secrets. I really don't like designs decision to deny you go back in levels. It seems absolutely unnecessary.

pelotron
09-13-2011, 06:10 PM
I would really ask an opportunity to explore level for secrets. I really don't like designs decision to deny you go back in levels. It seems absolutely unnecessary.

This is the only thing I haven't liked so far. I don't know why they would choose to block players off from effectively experiencing more of the game that way. Maybe to prevent kiting big arena fights back through the whole level. But if that were it, I'd argue that opening the barriers after arena fights isn't any more arbitrary than closing them beforehand.

yahooo!
09-13-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm loving it too. Really interesting environment. It's even just neat to sit and look around at everything. So much detail everywhere, even way up in the sky. And the action is delicious too. It's different, not always just guns blazing on the enemy, but using the strategy of blasting nearby explosives and electrical things. I love it. Nice job, devs! Great graphics too.