PDA

View Full Version : Rifle Training Fail

EmperorFool
09-13-2011, 08:45 PM
I hit the first four rifle targets with one clip. Only one target left to go, but it's one pixel. I've fired at it with every iron sight elevation notch--twice. I even fired a bunch of rounds above and below in frustration. And listening to this jackass constantly say, "Don't forget to bolt the rifle after each shot, solder," after I've already bolted the ♥♥♥♥ing rifle is really starting to damage my calm.

Fifteen minutes later and I still cannot play this stupid game because the *training* level insists on making me hit the final target.

Seriously, good job. Where should I FedEx you guys a punch in the nuts? :(

Andrew1123
09-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Keep your rifle's ironsights dialed on 300m.

Use the Control Breathing feature.

Use the Cover system and prop your rifle on it.

Kahtalı Niše
09-13-2011, 08:51 PM
No one promised you railguns.

Screecher
09-13-2011, 09:48 PM
I got the last sniper target with 200m setting

scubs
09-13-2011, 09:58 PM
i can't even get passed the rifle part. it ask me to hold breath while in zoom mode but left shift isn't holding breath! wtf?

ravager_of_cows
09-13-2011, 10:00 PM
i can't even get passed the rifle part. it ask me to hold breath while in zoom mode but left shift isn't holding breath! wtf?

Try rebinding the key.

Zulfiqar
09-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I got past the rifle part by actually dialing down the rifle to 100 meters on the distant targets. Don't know why, but it was easier for me to hit them that way then dialling up.

My problem is that I can't get past the grenade part. The voice over tells me to throw the grenade and where, but the command says to use the middle mouse button to throw underhanded. I don't have a middle mouse button and when I check out the controls to adjust this, the onlu control for grenade is G. So I toss overhand numerous times, but since since I can't do the underhand, I don't get the OK to move on even though I made the target. Please, anyone, an override on the middle mouse button? Isn't there a key command as well?

Zzinged
09-13-2011, 10:04 PM
The key command you want is listed as alt fire iirc. Bind that to something else.

scubs
09-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Try rebinding the key.

tried that. sprint works fine with left shift.. maybe i should start a new topic, has to be some bug.

Nutlink
09-13-2011, 10:18 PM
It's not like Call of Duty where you hold your breath and the aim is dead on. It steadies your breathing, so you breath slower. Wait until after you either inhale or exhale, then bring the sight up at 300m to the center. Once you get the hang of it you'll realize how easy it can be at times :)

mowskwoz
09-13-2011, 10:54 PM
I got past the rifle part by actually dialing down the rifle to 100 meters on the distant targets. Don't know why, but it was easier for me to hit them that way then dialling up.

My problem is that I can't get past the grenade part. The voice over tells me to throw the grenade and where, but the command says to use the middle mouse button to throw underhanded. I don't have a middle mouse button and when I check out the controls to adjust this, the onlu control for grenade is G. So I toss overhand numerous times, but since since I can't do the underhand, I don't get the OK to move on even though I made the target. Please, anyone, an override on the middle mouse button? Isn't there a key command as well?

The key command you want is listed as alt fire iirc. Bind that to something else.

Yes. Alt Fire.

Desi
09-13-2011, 11:13 PM
Keep your rifle's ironsights dialed on 300m.

Use the Control Breathing feature.

Use the Cover system and prop your rifle on it.

I think it's actually bugged. I tried all elevations, aiming dead center at the farthest target, with multiple shots. No dice. Then I dialed it back down to 100m and I hit it exactly where I aimed. It is like bullet drop doesn't exist.

Mclaren7703
09-13-2011, 11:26 PM
I think it's actually bugged. I tried all elevations, aiming dead center at the farthest target, with multiple shots. No dice. Then I dialed it back down to 100m and I hit it exactly where I aimed. It is like bullet drop doesn't exist.

Exactly the same scenario for me.. couldnt hit my last rifle target, kept adjusting the sight up in 100m increments to 1000m.. then dropped it back to 100m setting and hit the target first time after 5 minutes of trying.. something isnt right with the sight adjustment/bullet drop, aside from that alls run smoothly for me.

Karnfr
09-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Can't get the last sniper target here for some reason....
Rather annoying.

totte1015
09-14-2011, 12:09 AM
On SMG station, he says i should controll breath...

I do press Left Shift to hold, but nothing happens, and i also tryed to hold Shift, still nothing happens...

Wtf is this game???

Desi
09-14-2011, 04:45 AM

I do press Left Shift to hold, but nothing happens, and i also tryed to hold Shift, still nothing happens...

Wtf is this game???

Might be a dumb question, but did you rebind Sprint?

Vladiman
09-14-2011, 04:48 AM

Wtf is this game???

Just press H. You probably disabled sprint zoom in the options.