PDA

View Full Version : Wheel & Peddle Controller Problem.

Piston Pusher
09-15-2011, 09:32 PM
I started playing 18 WoS American Long Haul a few weeks ago . I bought a "ThrustMaster Ferrari GT experience" wheel and peddle to make it more realistic because I could not find a "non-racing" controller. Everything works fine except very often the 'truck' spikes to the left or right for no reason and while trying to compensate it's impossible not to over correct which many times leads to damaging something. I thought maybe because it's a 'racing' wheel but that really doesn't add up. Anyone that's familiar with the game know of a wheel and peddle controller that can control a vehicle without jerking from one side to the other or maybe a reason why it does this? I worked a lot of bugs out in the beginning but can't solve this problem. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Uxot
09-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Same problem but with ANY Logitech Gamepads i have..very annoying Extreme Trucker 2 doesnt do that

Piston Pusher
09-18-2011, 04:02 PM
It's EXTREMLY annoying and it racks up a lot of damage too. I just found out my "calibrating tool" from ThrustMaster is from the last century. But the download for the patch isn't working. Getting Closer!

virus100
02-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Shoot, I'm using a wireless game controller and was hoping to find a solution to this too.

plychucky
03-07-2012, 07:30 AM
g25 here,i turned down sesitivity and seemed to help